Gran Turismo 5 Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transformers

(Banned)
Unknown
Hi All,

I've got some modified cars for you to try.
PSN: SchewterMcGavin

Cars are Shared Online.

As long people use them with responsibility is all good.

I made these cars a while ago using a Developers Console and some debugging tools.
Recently I've seen 3 different players with cars doing 700 mph.

There are alot of possibilities to what can be modified.
It is likely the Online Experience of GT5 could be damaged/ruined.

I'm hoping Polyphony will spot this & issue a patch to prevent modified cars joining any race of any type.

When such a patch happens, there is hope for a Garage Editor.
(Which people can use with patches deleted)

So, I'm not here to wreck Gran Turismo 5.
Actually, I'm trying to make it better, as right now it is possible you can be cheated without knowing.

Videos (Not Captured by me)

Civic EK : 500kmh

Go Kart : 300BHP

Last edited:
No, not yet. But I think I might try it during the next days ... but downloading all the patches, oh well.

By the way, the cars are amazing. :)

Some of you guys are going to have to post more proof than just "I did it" or "add me to try them out". A lot of BS flying around in here and the thread just started...

So those cars are available to be shared and borrowed? Can someone post a picture/video confirming the ability to share?

I think I might post a video, or a screenshot. Depends on how things will work out for me. But I can confirm that this is legit and these four cars (can only remember Civic Type R EK, Formula GT, X2010) are real hybrids.
Sadly, I don't have much time, but I'll try to post it as soon as possible. :)

EDIT: oh, I just saw that there is a video of the hybrid Civic in the first post ... well, I think I'll try to record and upload some videos of them anyways. :)

I think I might post a video, or a screenshot. Depends on how things will work out for me. But I can confirm that this is legit and these four cars (can only remember Civic Type R EK, Formula GT, X2010) are real hybrids.
Sadly, I don't have much time, but I'll try to post it as soon as possible. :)

EDIT: oh, I just saw that there is a video of the hybrid Civic in the first post ... well, I think I'll try to record and upload some videos of them anyways. :)

Ok. I just wanted to see if it was actually able to be shared.
Do you know if the borrow glitch works with this?
I would use it offline and maybe in a cruising room online for fun.

Last edited:
I don't want to crush your guy's party or anything

But don't you think is wrong doing such thing? Hybriding sounds cool when done in an old game that without going online, but think about it, how much would like if you get in rooms and get flooded by civic's doing 500kmh?
If you guys are willing to only do some runs with the cars offline seems neat, but still some people aren't, and considering anyone can find this thread with a quick search.

Also there is any risk of getting banned for trying this out?

I don't want to crush your guy's party or anything

But don't you think is wrong doing such thing? Hybriding sounds cool when done in an old game that without going online, but think about it, how much would like if you get in rooms and get flooded by civic's doing 500kmh?
If you guys are willing to only do some runs with the cars offline seems neat, but still some people aren't, and considering anyone can find this thread with a quick search.

Also there is any risk of getting banned for trying this out?

I don't see what's wrong with it unless people use it to cheat, but if you just drive it with other people there's nothing wrong. I wouldn't mind if there were more people in the Civic going 500kmh. I think it would be fun.

You most likely will not get banned from PSN since so many games I have played were hacked online and Sony didn't do anything about it.

Banned from GT5 online? Possibly, but I'm not sure the report feature in the online room would do much. Just guessing.

I don't see what's wrong with it unless people use it to cheat, but if you just drive it with other people there's nothing wrong. I wouldn't mind if there were more people in the Civic going 500kmh. I think it would be fun.

You most likely will not get banned from PSN since so many games I have played were hacked online and Sony didn't do anything about it.

Banned from GT5 online? Possibly, but I'm not sure the report feature in the online room would do much. Just guessing.

Responsible gamers are the best lol.

I can't see hybriding being any threat tbh, lobbies will be fine. It's a neat hobby that has been around as long as the series has, more or less.

And I hope that only these people will get access to them. :) But I mean ... if somebody uses a hybrid online, I'm sure the host will kick him as fast as possible, if he's a threat for the whole lobby.

could you build a 850 hp mitsubishi RM for me.
i love the time attack series, and i need a bit more power.?

There is zero chance of that.

We can expect people adding 10hp to their cars to gain an edge in normal lobbies.
Lobbies full of cars doing 999mph.
Cheating etc etc.

I updated the OP, with my thoughts on this & why I'm sharing the cars now.

I'd love to get my hands on some of those, sent you a PSN message already, I'll send a request now. If you could accept it, thanks in advance! :)

Any chance you're going to do more of those? Specifically supercars? It'd be awesome to have Underground Racing Gallardos actually putting out 1250HP, and as it's my favourite supercar, I'd love to see a GT-R R35 with 2,000HP as well... and many more, but I better shut up now. :P
On another note even if I could have those in my garage, I would use them online for fun, not racing. I don't see the point in using such overpowered ridiculous stuff in races/drag racing, it just makes it boring, but going for a highway cruise in some of those surely would be entertaining! :)

I'd be really interested in trying this out. Think it would be a great thing to have more competitors for the X2010. (Fiat 500s with 20000 horsepower?

I have no problem with this, I just wish people with those cars would only go on cruises or drag races, rather than messing up real lobbies. 👍

Wouldn't mind having one myself haha

I'll wait until I can do "realistic" hybrids. This 2,000hp 500mph stuff doesn't interest me...

It'd be fun to give cars lots of HP but still leave the car to be realistic.

Like a Supra with 1000HP or a Skyline with 1000HP, but with no insanely tuned top speed transmission.

It'd be fun to give cars lots of HP but still leave the car to be realistic.

Like a Supra with 1000HP or a Skyline with 1000HP, but with no insanely tuned top speed transmission.

This, that method opens up opportunities for replicas you wouldn't have dreamed of before!
If people seriously use this for real drag racing to get a 10HP advantage they should be ashamed of themselves, that's pretty dumb.

Also one thing I'd like to add to my wishlist, the Peugeot 307CC has a speedometer without limitation (goes all the way around to 0 again), so if there's any car you want to try out reaching 500km/h in, that one would be funny in cockpit :)

This, that method opens up opportunities for replicas you wouldn't have dreamed of before!
If people seriously use this for real drag racing to get a 10HP advantage they should be ashamed of themselves, that's pretty dumb.

Also one thing I'd like to add to my wishlist, the Peugeot 307CC has a speedometer without limitation (goes all the way around to 0 again), so if there's any car you want to try out reaching 500km/h in, that one would be funny in cockpit :)

That would be funny with the 307CC's speedo going all the way around since if it goes to 60 you won't technically be speeding in a 65 zone :lol:

I also wanted to do a replica like you said. I was going to do one of the JUN Super Lemon Skyline R33 since it has around +1000hp, but the closest I got was with a Skyline R33 V-Spec and the Nismo 400R which less than half of the JUN Super Lemon R33.

Wow this is unbelievable!:eek: You just picked up another subscriber!👍 Im so adding you tonight!:D Don't worry about me cheating in lobbies, i rarely go there anyway.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back