Gran Turismo 5 Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to tool around with these cars. I'll send a friend request tonight. Thank you for sharing Transformers. :cheers:

That Civic is an avsolute beast! Managed to have a play around with it earlier and I now really want it!! The Kart is a giggle, as was the FGT, although I'd struggle to put either of those to any "responsible" uses.

Massive thanks for sharing >:0)

Would love to try these out , although really don't think there is a use for them as i mostly race shuffle races with friends ,if i can add you that's fine if not ok too . you let me know

Are these for sale or just solely for sharing?
I would love to get the Civic EK if so.

Can I add you Transformers? If not then is there anybody else I can add?

Yes, add: SchewterMcGavin
If you want to try them.

I'll wait until I can do "realistic" hybrids. This 2,000hp 500mph stuff doesn't interest me...

I've just made crazy cars for now so that a lobby host can easily filter them with a HorsePower or PP Limit. They are also way too over-powered to enter a drift or time trial.

Are these for sale or just solely for sharing?
I would love to get the Civic EK if so.

Nothing is being sold. (I'm not trying to profit)

Last edited:
If you don't mind I will send a FR Req later tonight ( GMT ) from rizlaman56, is schewterMcGavin the psn/sen or whatever Sony is calling it these days ?? Thanks

I added you on my PSN account - FXR786

Really interesting. I'll send you a FR later. Personally, I'm more curious as to how to the B-spec drivers will handle them, not so much as to how I'll handle them.

Put Bob in the Indy 500 with a 50,000 HP X2010.:eek:

Unfortunately the X2010 runs out of fuel in about 3 laps @50,000HP
Bob handles the car surprisingly well though.

One lap in about 27 seconds, although he was a little shy to go over 500mph.

Hybrids in GT5, YES! Amazing would love too try it it out.. GT4 Hybriding was a hoot! Wish i could have a few :grumpy:

I don't mean to flood your thread with questions, but is it possible to put dirt and snow tires on any car so they can race on dirt and snow tracks?:dopey: Please respond!:bowdown:

i wanna get a chance to try this before its patched so i will send you a fr in the morning

Thank you Transformers. :bowdown: That little go-kart is the most fun I've had in good while. Just wow!

Unfortunately the X2010 runs out of fuel in about 3 laps @50,000HP
Bob handles the car surprisingly well though.

One lap in about 27 seconds, although he was a little shy to go over 500mph.

Transformer can u share the 50000hp X1's for us to test? I really wanna run it on my test track. Thanks for reading!

Hey boss I'd like to try out a couple of theses cars, that little Go-Kart cracked me up in the video :D .. My PSN is jgancherjr and ill send you a FR before heading out to work tonight if you don't mind :)

Can these cars be traded? I would love a civic :)

nice work, I know it isnt everyones cup of tea but things like this make me laugh and are always worth a gigge.

so, can you trade this nutter cars?

transformer can u msg me or tell me on here what i have to change to make the hp actually get changed? when i changed the hp, it only showed in the garage, then when i went to tuning page, it showed as stock hp. any tips? im down to be your hybriding buddy.

Does anyone have any cool ideas for a hybrid in this format:

Engine: Nissan GTR '07
Chassis: Toyota Supra RZ
Shell: Nissan Fairlady Z '08

I'll pick one I think is cool & share it online.
(Note if the chassis' wheel base is differant to the shell you pick, the wheels won't line up)

Last edited:
Transformers has been banned for the following reason.

FAQ
Can I have more than one account?

No. Only one account per person is allowed on GTPlanet. If it is discovered that a user has two active accounts, they will be asked which they would like to continue using and the other will be permanently banned.

As he's been banned and can't answer anymore questions, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back