2nd: Totallyteckle +13.955
3rd: Itzza- +24.962
4th: Edwardovic +1:04.159
5th: Spatt +1:43.168
6th: Dyingtrying + 3:00.00
7th Disconnected: Bodykit
Fastest Lap: 1:59.183 Evoloution

Last edited:
ORDL are proud to announce the launch of the Touring GT Series. Interested drivers can sign up now here

Spatt can u follow the registration link in sig or above, all registrations are to be done through website please.

Gonna be awesome, i havent had chance to even look at cars and double check the PP limit will be sufficient. Our calendar is google based so can be added to smartphones and tablets etc to keep an eye on all ORDL events

Last edited:
@kinglucifer, i will sign you up for touring gt, however the super series has not been launched yet and will be some time before it goes live. We would like to establish the rest of the series first.

Also, can all current members please ensure you use the existing members form to register for new series rather than the new member form please.

Spaces filling up nicely already, Series has only been live a couple of hours. New members welcome!

Last edited:
Hosting a room tonight for ORDL free practice. To include laps of the Nurb for the Road Series Round 3 and then a test session to enable members to experiment with suitable cars for the German Touring Car Super Cup Touring GT Series event. I will post a room number later rather than use my lounge. If any racers wish to join us from outside the ORDL then please do so, we have spaces available in both Series and welcome you to join us.

Last edited:
Room: 1472 4710 9995 5394 5092
Name: ORDL free practice

Room now open all welcome, non members please join us and have a fun race with us

Dont forget this event includes a mandatory pit stop. Gonna have to be some working out done to find a balance between tyre wear and which lap to pit on. I think pit too early and there may be some issues towards the end of the race. Gonna go for the R8 me thinks, sounds awesome on my 5.1 and tactile!

Since its a team only event with no individual points, who wants to join me?

More drivers wanted for this Series, see website in sig for more details!

Practice session after Road Series event tonight along with some karting with Itz, all welcome to join us, including non members. room number will be posted later tonight.

Room: 1472 4711 0081 4387 8391
Name: ORDL Free Practice
Time: 14:00 - 16:00 (UK Time)

Free practice session for tonights Lexus ISF RM race.

New members still wanted for this series, Stock Series and the Road Series. Open practice tomorrow night at 21:30 UK all welcome. Room number will be posted when open.

Sign me up to this bad boy right now! i can't **** wait. cars we reckoning lads?

Im thinking the R8, love the car it handles well and reckon this will be very close racing, more so than the current Lexus Road Series event.

Do you think a TT will be under power for the event? could do with people setting some times on a track to get our eye in for car selection? not saying we should all drive the same though.

Do you think a TT will be under power for the event? could do with people setting some times on a track to get our eye in for car selection? not saying we should all drive the same though.

I dont know mate. Im working the next couple of nights so i will set some laps friday and post some times with the R8. Need to break it in with bob too

Not yet bud going to try and get some in after the karting race tomorrow. Not long now until the start of the Stock Series Whohooooo :)

Still looking for new members before the first season starts. See out website for details

@joshthegreatjr I need a race number for your car please mate so I can enter you to the ORDL.

OP update coming later, dont forget to enter via website if you wish to join this series.

OP has been updated, please ensure you submit your car choice before the event starts. Teams also need to be finalized. PM me your requirements please, Y2Rich may not attend this event.

Spaces still available, please see website to register. www.ordl.weebly.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back