T8CA - Smuffy, Team RPM, GTPanoz, Volkswagen CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,320 comments

TOCA9 - do you want it as a true finale for GTP TOCA

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
~GTP's #1 TOURING CAR CHAMPIONSHIP~
Photo Highlights From T8CA!

Season Preview Part #1! / Season Preview Part #2!

FINALT8CA_zps1fba1681.gif

Welcome to T8CA - The 8th SEASON OF TOP CLASS TOURING CAR ACTION ON GTPLANET!!!
Season 1 ~ Season 2 ~ Season 3 ~ Season 4.1 ~ Season 4.2 ~ Season 5 ~ Season 6 ~ Season 7

Previous Winners
Season 1 - Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 2 - Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 3 - Sumo098 (Overall, Independents), Team MRT (Teams)
Season 4 - GTP_DaxCobra (Overall), GTP_PaulMac (Independents), VenoMMotorsports (Teams)
Season 5 - Spurgy777 (Overall), JoeOfTheFire (Independents), DeathByCarbon Racing (Teams), Volvo (Makes)
Season 6 - Spurgy777 (Overall), ChrisJohnson93 (Independents), Team RPM (Teams), Volvo (Makes)

Season 7 - Spurgy777 (Overall), Yeratel84 (Independents), Team RPM (Teams), Mazda (Makes)

Last edited:
toca8lobbycopy.gif

~Races are held Saturdays nights, with room open from 7pm UK time through to 9.30pm.~

~To compete make sure you have "Furinkazen" on your friends list - it is an open lobby and drivers who I do not know will be asked to leave and kicked if necessary!~

~Grip Reduction is set to Real~

~Damage is Light~

~Mics are OFF to reduce lag~

~All driving aids except ABS at 1 are disallowed.~

~Draft is Weak~

toca8preracecopy.gif

~T8CA uses a pre-qualifying system in order to make sure the best drivers on the grid are present at each round.~

~The Top 12 in the championship points are “locked in” and guaranteed a place in the lobby.~

~The rest of the entries have to be in the lobby when it opens at 7pm for a short "Heat Race", the top 4 in that will make it into the main three races.~

~If anyone of the Top 12 is known not be present before race night, that opens up another quali slot..~

~If not enough people turn up for the "Heat Race" it is skipped and practise continues up to main qualifying at 7.50pm.

toca8racerulescopy.gif

~Timetable will be as follows: 7pm, Race Room Opens. 7.25pm Heat Race. 7:50pm Qualifying for 10 minutes. 8pm Race 1. 5 min break between races for Race 2. 5 min break between races for Race 3.~

~Race’s will be run from a standing start.~

~Race 2 and 3 are Reverse Grid events.~

~Set-up changes between races are allowed.~

~Penalties are off.~

~Fuel Use and Tyre Wear is on.~

~This is touring car’s so bumping, rubbing and small taps are par for the course. But excessive and deliberate moves across half the track to take someone out are disallowed. Remember – be hard but fair. T8CA Stewards will review incidents post race and take appropriate action.~

~BTCC points system of We will use the BTCC Points System: 1st – 20 points; 2nd – 17; 3rd – 15; 4th – 13; 5th – 11; 6th – 10; 7th – 9; 8th – 8; 9th – 7; 10th – 6; 11th – 5; 12th – 4; 13th – 3; 14th – 2; 15th – 1. Pts will count for all 24 TOCA SEASON 6 Races~

~Foul language in the lobby and / or other negative conduct will result in points deductions and bans.~

~You are NOT allowed to swap cars during the course of the season. Prior to the Season Start please make sure you have decided your car / team, and passed the information on to me.~

~Rage-quitters who earn cheap poles subsequently will be penalised. If you wish to stop, pull over off the road at a safe place out the way. However if you DC you will NOT be penalised and forced to move over - it will count as a normal DNF.

~Mid race chat is largely prohibited. Writing down "sorry" is considered fine, but ranting and writing "why did you not wait for me to enter?" or "****ing stupid backmarker!!!" is prohibited.~

Last edited:
toca8carscopy.gif

~ONLY PARTS THAT ARE MARKED WITH A "Y" ON THE TUNING SHEET ARE REQUIRED - PARTS WITH AN "O" ARE OPTIONAL - ANYONE FOUND WITH ILLEGAL PARTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED ON THE SPOT!~

~IF YOU ARE PART OF A TWO CAR TEAM AND YOUR CAR CAN RUN A CARBON BONNET YOU MUST USE THE PAINTED CARBON BONNET. INDEPENDENTS MUST USE THE BLACK CARBON BONNET~

~CARS WITH TURBO UNITS AVAILABLE CAN USE ANY OF THE THREE TURBO KITS - LOW / MID / HIGH RPM KIT. THEY MUST HAVE ONE OF THESE KITS INSTALLED.

SpecsAudi_zpsa00105c9.gif

SpecsBMW_zps8dc11f75.gif

SpecsFord2_zps61516bd6.gif

SpecsHonda_zps9187d0f0.gif

SpecsInfiniti_zpsdda20f12.gif

SpecsMazda_zps60b69a21.gif

SpecsPug3_zps13c6eed2.gif

SpecsVW2_zps189feb6b.gif

Last edited:
toca8circuitscopy.gif

T8CA is 24 races, over 8 weeks.

Upcoming Pre Season Test Schedules:

Saturday 6th April - Spa / HSR
Tuesday 9th April - Indianapolis Road Course
Thursday 11th April - Nurburgring GP/D
Friday 12th April - T8CA Offical Media Day / Photoshoot / Final Test - Cape Ring

R1/2/3 - Cape Ring South - 15 Laps ~13 APRIL~
TOCA kicks off the season opener at the difficult and tight Cape Ring Inside layout.

R4/5/6 - Monza - 9 Laps ~20 APRIL~
TOCA's drivers fire themselves full speed around the historic italian speed-drome for round 2, with rain showers a chance.

R7/8/9 - Grand Valley East Reverse - 17 Laps ~27 APRIL~
A return for the first time in five seasons to Grand Valley Speedway for TOCA.

R10/11/12 - Fuji GT - 12 Laps ~4 MAY~
TOCA returns to Fuji after it's debut last season as it approaches the half way mark.

R13/14/15 - Spa - 7 Laps ~11 MAY~
The treacherous Spa circuit challenges man and machine yet again in T8CA.

R16/17/18 - High Speed Ring - 17 laps ~25 MAY~
Returning for the first time since TOCA3 is the incredibly fast High Speed Ring.

R19/20/21 - Indianapolis Road Course. - 12 Laps ~1 JUNE~
Indianapolis returns in it's now established slot as penultimate race of the TOCA season.

R22/23/24 - Nurburgring GP / D - 12 Laps ~8 JUNE~
As always, the Nurburgring hosts the grand finale of TOCA - this season is no exception.

Last edited:
Entry list already looks nice, welcome aboard to the 8th season of TOCA, we will be testing tonight, i'll be shaking down my new RPM VW Golf. :cheers: :gtpflag:

Registering my entry for IRT, along with O'Rama and Scanny.

me and milkyricecrispy are in a team(mazza212) good luck guys:) can you sign him up from this post or does he have to say himself.

Also pointing out a maximum of 5 per make, or 6 if there are 3 teams.

:lol: About to open a room up, Cape Ring South tonight anyone? Maybe a switch to Grand Valley later on?

I would like to enter for the Full Season of TOCA-8 (T8CA).
I am not decided between Ford or VW; so I shall get back to you guys on that!

👍 1:20.1 is fastest from me at Cape Inside tonight, was 3 tenths up before a kerb spun me off....

Already only two VW's left - Conbon and Mazza have taken two. Room will be going for next couple hours.

Registering my Ford

DefaultColor (Blackest Black in game) w/ Lime Green wheels

Hey furi I'm signing up in the ford focus st
Psn=ste100e
Will join the test room shortly

Cursor won't show on main menu so haven't even got onto gt life yet to make the car :( :(

Edit: working now and it now won't load

Reset PS3, should work.

Room still going, times rolling in still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back