No more separate A-Spec & B-Spec

Canada
Canada
It all saids here from Jordan's interview with Kazunori Yamauchi!

GTP: What about B-Spec mode? Will B-Spec racing return to Gran Turismo 6? If so, how do you see its features evolving in the future?

“In GT6, we’re planning to make it so that you can just switch within the same race to make it either A-Spec or B-Spec. There won’t be separate modes for A-Spec or B-Spec racing any more, the player can just choose to have it be an A-Spec or B-Spec race. So, people who really like to drive can just keep it in A-Spec.

“Among all the users of Gran Turismo, there are some guys who really have a hard time driving themselves, but really like cars, and B-Spec will be a big part of the game for them.”

Source: https://www.gtplanet.net/kazunori-yamauchi-tamir-moscovici-interview-jff-2013/

There you have it guys. Endurance racing is back the way it was since GT4. Get ready for Dec 6. :D

:cheers: :gtpflag:

Good news but no word on credit payout differences or speeding up B-spec time. If you cant speed up time in B-Spec credit payout should be the same

Good news but no word on credit payout differences or speeding up B-spec time. If you cant speed up time in B-Spec credit payout should be the same

Hmm. Maybe it could be in the game since it was finished made in GT5? :) Not so sure about the speed up time, but I will welcome it back indeed. 👍

First, no more exprience system and now this. Thank God. Sounds like B-Spec is going to be like it was in GT4. I'm starting to get more and more confident that GT6's career mode will at least be at the same level of GT4's.

They should simply remove B-spec.

But what about Endurance racing? It will be difficult for users to do it alone, you know? Why not keep it for that. Besides, if you're feeling lazy, let your B-Spec do all the dirty work in other events, since its not seperate anymore. :)

First, no more exprience system and now this. Thank God. Sounds like B-Spec is going to be like it was in GT4. I'm starting to get more and more confident that GT6's career mode will at least be at the same level of GT4's.

This +100. I totally agree with you MuoNiuLa. 👍 Eat that G.T.5. :lol:

Crikey, imagine if paint chips went too, your face would melt.

Don't do this to me Spag. I love my Paint Chips. I hate and despise RGB sliders.

Please. Leave me with something guys. Please do not make GT just another driving game. Please. Please. Please.

Don't do this to me Spag. I love my Paint Chips. I hate and despise RGB sliders.

Please. Leave me with something guys. Please do not make GT just another driving game. Please. Please. Please.

We need both to be honest.

Don't do this to me Spag. I love my Paint Chips. I hate and despise RGB sliders. Please. Leave me with something guys. Please do not make GT just another driving game. Please. Please. Please.
I think having pre mixed colours is a good idea. I'm not sure the whole buy a car to earn a colour is the way forward though. How about a catalogue with all your chips in unlocked. Fast filters to find your needs and just pick up your colours that way? Just select a few chips and preview your ride.

How about the ability to mix your own paint chip? For a certain amount of credits of course. Like 5000 credits a chip? Matte/pearl or chrome chips cost more. That should make all sides happy.

GT4 has one of the best career modes I've ever played, that's quite something.
I'll believe it when I see it.

PS: I'm ok with Paint Chips as long as RGB sliders are in. We need booth.

As long as we can suspend mid race, it's cool. Take a team of Bob's to glory at Le Mans. Yes. Please.

I had no idea people would rather hold on to needlessly complicated and backwards features just for the sake of it being "unique". I'd rather something that's approaching user-friendliness, and doesn't require us to have to buy an entire car if we want the colour.

jurassic-park-muldoon-2.jpg

They remember...

Haha. :) The other infos are also good, but I'm really happy to hear about this one from Jordan's interview. :D

I don't see how having a small workforce by choice is good, or how Kaz could be so misinformed to initially announce a course creator that was 25 times bigger than it actually is (which won't be ready for release). Care to explain?

The good news I can gather from that is that presumably people will stop using the size of PD's workforce as an excuse for mediocre results. But I doubt it.

Simpsons_Clapping.gif

Brilliant news. In GT5 I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't swap to my B-spec driver, especially since how boring they can get.

I agree, i HATE RGB stuff. I use them enough on photoshop. We should be able to buy the paint itself and the color we want without RGB. Just like real life.

Last edited:
Back