Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 20, 2004 #1 I did search this, but nothing came up, so there! I would suggest any of the following: Attachments 360gt.jpg 10 KB · Views: 265
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 20, 2004 #2 :;:;:;: Attachments 911.jpg 17.3 KB · Views: 154
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 20, 2004 #3 ;-;-;-;-;- Attachments vanquishzagato.jpg 14.6 KB · Views: 192
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 20, 2004 #4 ;(;(;(;(;( Attachments vxlightning.jpg 10.1 KB · Views: 170
RSCosworth Messages 1,209 May 20, 2004 #5 I think you forgot something... One of the most beautiful cars in the world that ever was/is
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 20, 2004 #6 Fuore! Attachments fuoreblackjag.jpg 16.8 KB · Views: 168
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 20, 2004 #7 Originally posted by RSCosworth I think you forgot something... One of the most beautiful cars in the world that ever was/is Click to expand... I agree. Please note that my picture collection is not boundless.
Originally posted by RSCosworth I think you forgot something... One of the most beautiful cars in the world that ever was/is Click to expand... I agree. Please note that my picture collection is not boundless.
The359 Messages 3,804 Macungie, PA Messages The359 May 20, 2004 #8 Definatly not the Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Roadster. It's a toss up between the Aston Martin DB7 Vantage or the new DB9.
Definatly not the Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Roadster. It's a toss up between the Aston Martin DB7 Vantage or the new DB9.
911_Carrera Messages 5,753 May 20, 2004 #14 I love these cars so much, I punch myself in the face everytime I see them. Attachments corsa_8.jpg 11.4 KB · Views: 150
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 20, 2004 #15 I would also punch you.
-Fred- This is a custom title Staff Emeritus Messages 25,570 Somewhere. May 20, 2004 #16 At the risk of repeating myself...
-Fred- This is a custom title Staff Emeritus Messages 25,570 Somewhere. May 20, 2004 #20 Uh, no, not even close. Unless, of course, you're joking.
High-Test Gnome Premium Messages 4,772 Kansas City, KS Messages FlyingAGasoline May 20, 2004 #21 Yup. The Miura. definetly.
Dave A TreVoR fan for life Moderator Messages 30,483 Cuddington, Cheshire Messages JDA1982 May 20, 2004 #22 Astopn Martin DB9, then the Aston Martin DB7, then the Aston Martin Vanquish.
[]AzNDrifter[] Messages 311 May 21, 2004 #23 I think both the Porsche Carerra GT and the 911 GT3 both are beautiful cars
knightinwhite86 Messages 389 May 21, 2004 #27 The mercedes SL 500 has sexy lines, and the ferari dino, I'll post pics later
K kungpowchicken Messages 38 May 21, 2004 #28 Originally posted by live4speed Astopn Martin DB9, then the Aston Martin DB7, then the Aston Martin Vanquish. Click to expand... How can you think they are all better than the DB5.
Originally posted by live4speed Astopn Martin DB9, then the Aston Martin DB7, then the Aston Martin Vanquish. Click to expand... How can you think they are all better than the DB5.
The359 Messages 3,804 Macungie, PA Messages The359 May 21, 2004 #29 Because the DB5 isn't even the best looking. The DB4GT is: And it's even sexier sibling, the DB4GT Zagato:
Because the DB5 isn't even the best looking. The DB4GT is: And it's even sexier sibling, the DB4GT Zagato:
Gil Bird man Premium Messages 6,977 Messages old-guy64 May 21, 2004 #30 I have to agree with PR here. The Muira, and perhaps the Ferrari 512 Berlinetta Boxer, are the "Sophia Loren, and Raquel Welch" of the automotive realm.
I have to agree with PR here. The Muira, and perhaps the Ferrari 512 Berlinetta Boxer, are the "Sophia Loren, and Raquel Welch" of the automotive realm.