Bentley Speed 8 & BMW 3 Series(E90) & Fuji Speed Way '05 in GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter discovolante
  • 79 comments
  • 6,602 views
Messages
25
New Car (OVER 700 CARS)

BMW 3 Series(E90)
http://www.itmedia.co.jp/games/gsnews/0411/09/news12.html

Bentley Speed 8 '03 Le mans 24 Hours Winner
http://www.rbbtoday.com/cgi-bin/news/pict.cgi?n=19529&d=20041109&f=20041109-gt02.jpg

NEW Track (OVER 50 TRACK)

Fuji Speed Way '05
http://www.fujispeedway.co.jp/infomation/new_course_guide.html


Notes:Machine translation

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan held the completion announcement meeting "Gran Turismo4 The First Fight" of the racing for PS2 "GRAN TURISMO 4" (that sale is scheduled for December 3) on November 9. Mr. Kazunori producer and Yamauchi of the "GRAN TURISMO" series which stood on the platform first also explained much collaboration in this attention game, after the just completed game description finished. First of all, they are a noted circuit and Fuji International Speedway. It is told to "GT4" that this circuit of a resumption schedule will be recorded in spring next year. Mr. Yamauchi of having created as well as the course after investigating "the schedule which plants a tree where" to the construction contractor (course). Before Fuji International Speedway born again completes, it can run with "GT4." From December 4, the large-sized theater attraction which utilized this system & new course says [ being due to be introduced into MEGA WEB of Daiba, Tokyo, and ]. Furthermore, Germany and next 3 series (E90) of BMW can also be made into their own car with "GT4." The user who is considering introduction of the next BMW can experience the action of new 3 series promptly. Furthermore, it is said that the real car "Gran Turismo4 Limited Edition" Limited Edition of 350Z Becoming is released from Nissan. "It is dreamlike that the car to which the name of the game which he made was attached comes out", and Mr. Yamauchi who seems to be glad. Of course, this Z appears also in a game. Also in the tie-up with EPSON in photograph mode, expectation grows.
 
Can anyone translate?
 
Bentley EXP Speed 8!!! whoo hoo!!

All we need now is an R8!
 
Good find! I've noticed a lot of new members, but not as many bad stupid thread starting ones as I expected. Keep on fighting for the new guy!
 
trEVO
Bentley EXP Speed 8!!! whoo hoo!!

All we need now is an R8!

What we need now is Hunaroides, but nevermind this comment, it is useless.
 
Wow great find, oooh I love that Bentley, Le Mans cars are scaled down racing gods. lol
 
gt04.jpg


Amazing. There's been a sudden burst of new information!
 
What is the red and silver car, 3rd from the bottom? It doesn't look like the Toyota MTRC...
 
The yellow 350Z is the Anniversary Edition released by Nissan this year for the Z's 35th anniversary.

Although it's odd that the license plate says 350Z and not Fairlady Z...
 
Brain overload... brain overload... the Bentley looks superb in that picture!
 
I wouldn't mind taking the Speed 8 down that long Fuji Speedway straight!
 
Oh my god!! :O :cool: this is not true but clearly it is,man oh man the Bentley the list is complete man!!!yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey :dunce: :D
 
ok now I see the shoes...why the Nike´s??.it should atleast be Adidas or Puma signing with them this stinks by PD!! :yuck:
 
I don't think we've seen this yet either. Looks like a Mitsu from the Paris-Dakar Rally.
 

Attachments

  • dakar.jpg
    dakar.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 226
Wow. I am speechless for that Bentley, and if the sound matches, :sick:, I'll be going down Fuji strait like this, :eek:.

I swear this is more evidence Le Mans is IN
 
Whats this
gt01.jpg


I dont know why the pic isn't working but its the car THE359 was asking about.
 
I should point out the Bentley is wearing the 6 wreaths on its front splitter, the 6th added after it won the 24 Hours in 2003. During the race it ran with 5.
 
What's the track in the Bentley picture, I recognize the layout, but can't place it. Is it a JGTC track?
 
I don´t understand ¿?¿?¿?......Is the new BMW 3 Series going to be in the game released in December or will it appear in a special edition or something like that next year?
 
The 2005 BMW 330i will be in GT4 as well as a special edition.
 
Like the 350Z and the RX-8 concepts that were in GT3 I suppose, although they were based actual motorshow concept versions, well the Z one was I think.
 
You made my day, man. Punkrock, both of us may need some professional help after seeing that candy-sweet Bentley GTP. But just like candy, can you taste this? Or in my terminology, can you dig this, sucka? Oh wait... I'm not Booker T, so that's okay. Hey, Booker's from my hometown (Houston), but yeah.

I like and respect BMW, but the big news maker for me is the Bentley. If you're sportscar racing fans, don't forget. In the first 10 years of the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Bentley won the event outright a total of 5 times. Then for Bentley to come back and win it again (even though they are now part of the VW/Audi group (or are they STILL in this group?)). If you ask me, I know Bentley won Le Mans last year, but I would love to see this sportscar maybe raced in America or in the LMES in Europe. I just want to at least see a privateer race the Bentley EXP in real life. This Bentley EXP GT is one of the lovliest race cars of the 21st Century. If you find pictures of it (you may want to look at the "Racing Pics" link in my signature, and try to look for the Le Mans 2003 photos), this car is lovely. It's low, horizontally-wide, beautifully aerodynamic, and oh yeah... looks sweet in British Racing Green. So it's no wonder some GTPlanet members say that this is how the Daytona Prototypes should be modeled on. Unless you don't like any car that isn't American or powered/made by Americans, why wouldn't you want this thing in your virtual garage and on a track of choice? I know I like the McLaren F1 in GT4, but the Bentley EXP GT will be just as special.

Lovely car, eh? And oh yeah, nice BMW. (^_^) But I'd still want to race that thing. The fights on track will probably be as intense as Auburn/Georgia this weekend, or even Chris Byrd vs. Jamie McCline.
 
Back