Drift Photos [THUMBNAILS ONLY]

• Thread starter Gen.
  • 2,066 comments
Bryan C.
All of my pictures in this thread have been drifting.... in fact, I believe every picture I have posted period has been drifting.....

anywho, I'm not saying that this thread should be made "for good drifters only", I am just saying, dont press select, change two things minutely, and then save it and post it, spend some time refining the shot, changing camera angles, exposure, shutter speeds, etc, before you just press that "capture" button.

Btw, LAWD's pictures were very good, quality AND quantity, which I dont mind, just dont post up generic pictures, that doesnt prove anything but the fact that you got sideways, which was what I was saying originally.

Oh ok, I got you wrong or something;)
I spend an hour AFTER I took the pictures in photoshop to touch em up a bit;):P So I think my pictures aren't the pictures you meant with quality over quantity. Check out my gallery, I'm a major drift fan but discovered drifting is not good for taking beautifull pictures. The smoke forces you to capture that smoke wich limits the angles from wich you can shoot the car. Not very orignal. Anyway, remember to post some comment;) AND GET A GALLERY YOURSELF, IT'S MAJOR FUN:dopey:

Sorry for understanding you wrong m8.

mr2driftps.jpg

Beautifull. But when photoshopping, a bit more brightning and more saturation is nicer. Especially if you do it, cause I know your style man, keep THAT style up:P:tup:

Great though, saw the car in speedthrills gallery too, I think I'm falling in love.....:embarrassed:

Hey guys first time posting here. A little fun drifting with odd cars.

Not drifting but cool pic anyway.

heres a few random pics:

RX-7 on Tsukuba:

S15 Silva on Infineon Sport Course:

Amuse R1 S2000 on Grand Valley Short Course:

Nissan Skyline Nur on Infineon Sport Course:

****ty Chevelle on Grand Valley Short Course:

Old Skyline 2000 on Grand Valley Short Course:

Back