All Japan Championship

I did it earlier today with the Nissan 350Z GT Concept LM superwhateverthehell... the one with the paintjob like the IMSA style 300ZX from GT2.

NSX type R concept with Stage 3 N/A tune is quite nice. Has very good handiling and I think you win it for completing the N/A series in the professional hall.

slowman
I did it earlier today with the Nissan 350Z GT Concept LM superwhateverthehell... the one with the paintjob like the IMSA style 300ZX from GT2.
That would be the #75 FedEx Z

The best car for that race would be... if this is the one where the car doesnt have to be japanese cause i know there is one ... use the Playstation Pescarolo Sport or the BMW Lemans car...otherwise i would use the ARTA NSX

ak
NSX type R concept with Stage 3 N/A tune is quite nice. Has very good handiling and I think you win it for completing the N/A series in the professional hall.

Same car I used. And with it you can get more A-spec points than factory tuned cars like the Nissan 350Z Concept car because the NSX has about the same hp of the cars you're racing against.

DarkFalconTT
What is the best car to use for this championship?

Unless you have a stock car tuned out like crazy you'll want/need a Tuner Car or a JGTC car. Initially I had a used Toyoya Supra that I tricked out enough to win that Option Z Stream car. With the Option Z slightly modded I was able to win All Japanese. Champ. Once you win that race the prize car (350Z LM) will just slaughter that whole circuit in B-Spec mode and you can win another 350Z LM to sell for $300+ credits.

Anyway *ANY* LM or JGTC car will 0WN that sucker. I used a Amuse CarbonR and that wiped the floor with the competition. Otherwise it's time to TUNE OUT that used car you might be sitting on. :)

I am not sure what race it was but i know there was alot of races in it. I just went there with my CLK-GTR race car. And it let me in.

Later
Casey

DarkFalconTT
What is the best car to use for this championship?

I had pretty good success with the Nismo 400R '96 4WD that you get for winning the Japanese 90's series. There aren't many customizable options available for the Nismo... but the parts I added were everything in the Drivetrain menu (except for the FC Transmission, but added that later :) ), brakes, semi-racing suspension, and stage 2 turbo (had plenty of money after my souped-up Camaro schooled the Professional Series Race of NA cars).

They were 57 point races for me, won the first two by less than a second apiece, took 3rd in the 3rd after missing a turn and slamming a wall on the second-to-last lap, took second in the 4th after being out-run to the finish line on the final straight. I was 1 point behind going in to the 5th race, so all I had to do was beat the car ahead of me.... and I stayed right in his line the whole way. Took 2nd in the race, and took the championship.

slowman
That's what I used.

I used the #75 Z LM car and had ZERO competition. I didn't even have to modify it to win. The Z LM car in GT4 is painted to commemorate this car:

Summit_Point-1989-05-21-076.jpg

Steve Millen's class victory at the 1994 Daytona 24 Hours. I wish they had put this exact car in the game in addition to the new Z LM.

I used the 99 Skyline R34, tuned almost to the max. Placed first on the first three tracks. Then a 4th on the 4th track and 1st again on the last track. That NSX likes to sandbag until the last couple of laps. Came out of no where and almost passed me at the finish !

I used the Takata Dome NSX. Love that car, it handles like a dream. I am glad I used a JGTC car for that series, it felt authentic (not to mention it gave me 73 A-Spec points each race). :D

I used a stock '92 AMG 190 E Evo Touring Race Car. The 385HP was more than enough and I got around 130+ A-Spec points for each race.

hrm,.. I wonder if it would be possible to win this with a Tricked out Mazdaspeed 6, or some other rarely used car?

I know the question was "what is the best car to use", but I like driving the off the wall cars that arent the fastest or the best, and see if I can win like that.

I tried it last with a completely maxed out MR2 Spyder, and with the 273hp and 90 shot of NOS, it wasnt as fast as the NSX or G50 Coupe on acceleration, and I just couldnt keep it on the road. Placed 1st in the 1st race, and no better than 3rd in every other race after that. Ended up getting 2nd overall to the NSX.

hi

i just got to this race.... mmmm i always liked the Tommy Kaira ZZII in previous GT's, so i did a couple of Stars n Stripes and went and bought it... maxed the turbo (870 bhp) and bunged a rear wing on

wow, this car rox, i want one in real life!!! (must find out about importing cars or maybe i better move to Japan hehe)

race 1: qualified using racing soft, raced on super hard, won easy
race 2: didnt bother qualifying, won easy
race 3: qualified, but used racing soft in race.... lapped all but one
race 4: got pole, used softs for race, won easy
race 5: hate ovals, so let B spec driver have a go (i got him pole tho) .... silly sod pitted for tyres on lap 8, so i set speed 4..... he crashed on a bend LOL, switched back to speed 3 (med pace)... he came 4th, hmmmmm
race 6: same as race 4
race 7: couldnt be bothered with qualifying, just raced with softs (ok my tyres were completely knackered on the last lap hehe)
race 8: mmmm 7am here, and my eyes are shutting LOL, decided to let B spec have another go (as i'm 33 points ahead in the championship hehe), got pole in qualifying.... oh ****, in my inebriated and knackered state, i left the softs on.... med pace then switched to reduced pace after 3 laps, B spec managed to win by 8.25 secs!!
race 9: cant remember what i did, didnt write it down LOL, god i'm tired
race 10: was gonna hit the sack, but didnt haha, B spec again, didnt bother with qualifying (mainly cos i got annoyed when i missed the 1st bend hehe)

93 points, i aint complaining.... nearest was a CERUMO supra with 43 pts

mmmm prize car seems crap, anyone raced it? ok ok i'll do it later LOL

soooooo get a tommy kaira ZZII: its an awesome car, it is damn fast, stops on a sixpence, and is so sexy ... u will love it hehe

gonna go and do race 5 again.... hate not winning!!

Gord

lol just did race 5 again, manually this time.... right front was shot to hell after 10 laps.... still won easy tho LOL

going to bed now, probably.....

Gord

I'm confused now. Are we talking about the GT championship or about the 'All Japan' 5-single race series? In the 'All Japan' single races I used a stock Honda Dualnote from the Silver A licence. Won all 5 races with ease.

I've used Nismo 400R '96 4WD with almost every parts installed and nearly 600 hp! It gave me fun to play that championship with that car :)

Sjenk
I'm confused now. Are we talking about the GT championship or about the 'All Japan' 5-single race series? In the 'All Japan' single races I used a stock Honda Dualnote from the Silver A licence. Won all 5 races with ease.

We're talking about the All Japan GT Championship Race. Ten races, about three to seven laps per race. You're thinking of the sissy Japan Championship.

I tried today with the 350Z LM, and I couldn't do it. Wa gonna buy another car, but I think I'll just try again. Had to forefit 2 races cuz the AI pushed me in the dirt. Will let ya know how it goes, lol.

well, I used Honda Raybrig NSX JGTC. I was 2nd only once, once 6th (I choosed the wrong tyres...) and once 5th. I won anyway. You can see how I was getting through the championship in race report section.

A great drive for this race is the Suzuki GSXr/4. (Somebody recomended it to my here, cant remember who thought, glory to him, whoever it was) :) I used racingnormal tires, with soft ones, it's even easier to win offcourse.

Slap a wing to it, maybe racing exhaust and racing brakes. Tcm and asm away and adjust some downforce to back. Just did the series a while ago and was second three times and third a couple of times. Didn't qualify to any of the races. Nice, competive races, and 200 a-spec for every win.

Latest Posts

Back