Gainesville VA
retrohoon
ratr0
Drift Photo Competition : Week 3

Photo Requirements - By JMURDER367
Track : High Speed Ring
Car Era\Type : 98' - 04', No F1 or JGTC cars
Deadline : 3/24/05

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting.

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES

When posting your entry please post something like the following example so it can easily be identified as an entry.
You can put suggestions for a track or what types of cars to use in future competitions if you want.

Example

FINAL ENTRY

Track: (ENTER YOUR TRACK CHOICE FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK)
Car: (ENTER YOUR CAR RESTRICTIONS CHOICE FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK)

All Images must be hosted by Imageshack and posted as a Thumbnail. This makes it easier on everyone to view these large photos, and easier for me to sort them out when it comes to creating the poll. If you have access to your own hosting and can make a thumbnail link to your fullsize picture you can do that as well.

At the end of the photo entry, JMURDER367 will choose his 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for Week 5, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry. If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL ENTRY POST INSTEAD OF MAKING A NEW POST.

FINAL ENTRY

Next Track: Seattle Circuit
Next Cars: American Cars Only

the track has to be high speed ring, go and read the rules for this comp in the first post ;)

mustang_4_ever

Next Track: Nurbugring
Next Cars: German cars
thats write drifting on the ol' ring :dunce:
I know someone already let you know about using the proper track. Make sure you use a car from the proper era (98'-04') when you update your pic. :👍

Cosmicnoodle

NEXT TRACK: FUJI - 90'S
NEXT CARS: GERMAN CARS

Read the first post, the car and track requirements are listed there. Looks like your car is ok but it looks like you used Tsukuba Circuit.

Which section of High Speed Ring is that on Southerfordman, and i didnt know the Corvette GS was made in 1998 - 2004 :ouch: :dunce: ;)

Please read the rules in post one before submitting your picture 👍

dam i wish i could find a freakin S15 on here..............man this is the 3rd comp and people are still making the same simple mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back