woot new exhaust on!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 9 comments
  • 876 views
Messages
1,638
United States
Tulsa, OK
Messages
SixSpeedZ51
Messages
BlackZ28
heres a small clip i made
borla exhaust

newborlasetup!.jpg
 
my brother just ordered a borla for his audi a4... your probly gonna get hastled for doing that on a public road though. sounds real good what you got under the hood?
 
thanks guys =)
it was my first vid.. kinda cheesey... I know. :dopey:
 
sounds good..... Well mostly, It's kinda hard to hear clearly on here...lol
But i know for sure it sounds badass in person... :)
Cant go wrong with Borla IMO
Just for comparison I am whoring out my exhaust clip into your thread... I think we should drive cross country and line em up for a quick race :D
My car's evil Steeda exhaust(made by Borla )
 
nice exhaust! nice ride also :D
 
The days of thunder (not the crappy movie) are upon you, that thing sounds mean.

I like your wheels Gtracked
 
Back