Drift Video: Check it out!

• Thread starter bustwave.
  • 14 comments
Germany
Germany
Well I have been given the "ok" sign by IDM members and here is a little compilation of a few of my clips that I actually recorded. This will be probably the first and last video I will do since I'm not really a person that does personal drift vids. Drifts aren't too great, but I just said "The hell with it. GT4 is out and I guess a few poeple will watch it". No REAL editing done, just used Window'sMM and an MP3 of mine. Enjoy. All types of comments are welcome...

Right Click, Save Target as...
bustwave.check-it-out.avi
or...
HERE, Hosted by Google.

- Divx 5XX or higher, I got a few poeple saying the weren't able to watch it. If you can't, make sure you have the LATEST Divx version.

:D

Dude,thats really good drifts,Im going to watch it again. Your the drift god of GT3, just amazing man, clean drifts, good control and smoke

Nice video 👍 I really liked the camera angles. How did you do that chase camera when you were drifting the Supra on Midfield 2? Was someone following you?

Driftnewb110
Nice video 👍 I really liked the camera angles. How did you do that chase camera when you were drifting the Supra on Midfield 2? Was someone following you?

Ha. Yeh I got my bro to chase me with my Skyline. Gave it a nice effect IMHO.
:D

I didn't see this thread, my eyes are probably playing tricks. :crazy:

The chase veiw was awsome. I also like some of the drift performed on complex string. 👍

omg i think i had a drift orgasim, you are a god man, watching that just made me want to kick my cousin in the head and tell him to get off the ps2 and let me play gt3

Back