Drift Video: Check it out!

• Thread starter bustwave.
  • 14 comments
Germany
Germany
Well I have been given the "ok" sign by IDM members and here is a little compilation of a few of my clips that I actually recorded. This will be probably the first and last video I will do since I'm not really a person that does personal drift vids. Drifts aren't too great, but I just said "The hell with it. GT4 is out and I guess a few poeple will watch it". No REAL editing done, just used Window'sMM and an MP3 of mine. Enjoy. All types of comments are welcome...

Right Click, Save Target as...
bustwave.check-it-out.avi
or...
HERE, Hosted by Google.

- Divx 5XX or higher, I got a few poeple saying the weren't able to watch it. If you can't, make sure you have the LATEST Divx version.

:D

Dude,thats really good drifts,Im going to watch it again. Your the drift god of GT3, just amazing man, clean drifts, good control and smoke

Nice video 👍 I really liked the camera angles. How did you do that chase camera when you were drifting the Supra on Midfield 2? Was someone following you?

Driftnewb110
Nice video 👍 I really liked the camera angles. How did you do that chase camera when you were drifting the Supra on Midfield 2? Was someone following you?

Ha. Yeh I got my bro to chase me with my Skyline. Gave it a nice effect IMHO.
:D

I didn't see this thread, my eyes are probably playing tricks. :crazy:

The chase veiw was awsome. I also like some of the drift performed on complex string. 👍

omg i think i had a drift orgasim, you are a god man, watching that just made me want to kick my cousin in the head and tell him to get off the ps2 and let me play gt3

Latest Posts

Back