Check Out My Best: Power to the Pavement 1/17/06

MASSIVE UPDATES POST 30, POST 43, POST 54, POST 59, POST 65, POST 74, POST 80, POST 90, POST 102, POST 115, POST 129, POST 146, POST 158, POST 166, POST 182, POST 199, POST 214, POST 228, POST 236, AND POST 258!

The final update - at least for a long time.

Part 2.

POST 324
POST 340
POST 362
POST 385

If you have a request, please post it and I will upload some within a few days :)

I'd like some feedback on what I consider to be my better pictures that I've taken with photomode :)

gt4alfa5vq.jpg

Please, post all your pictures in the same post from now on. That's borderline on postwhoring, and we don't tolerate that.

I named this one 'Steal the Future'

You would think that on all the tracks it won't let you take pics in the pits, but I found a way around it :)

gt4delorean4ox.jpg

PunkRock
Please, post all your pictures in the same post from now on. That's borderline on postwhoring, and we don't tolerate that.

Oh, I'm sorry! I'm used to on other forums doing picture by picture, I'll do them all in one post now.

gt4formula0qb.jpg

gt4gt408ug.jpg

gt4gullwing6tg.jpg

gt4jaguar0yn.jpg

gt4lotus0st.jpg

gt4mustang4pn.jpg

gt4nissan0wg.jpg

gt4oddysey1ct.jpg

gt4saleen9fv.jpg

Nice Honda Odessy (sp?) pic, it looks like the family was goin to Grandma's, but decided to fly the rest of the way, lol. Almost like something from a commercial, "The Honda Oddessy, soring to new heights." 👍

Thanks guys :)

Yeah I named the Honda one "The Scenic Route." I have many more pics of the flying Honda and some other good ones too, I'll post a few more later :)

i must say some of the pics are a bit blocky, but they are sweet pics i just think they need setting to a higher res on photomode
keep em coming :)

Thanks ving and neocrox. Yeah jumps sometimes look better for rallies but I try to save only the more interesting jump shots :)

Thanks Orbit! It took a while to get that exact shot, but once I did it paid off :)

Tonioseven, that is hilarious :lol:, it would also be fun if there were a sport car ahead, like he was chasing some kid in the street.

Here's a bunch of new ones from me. These are all super fine quality now and I really think I've improved a lot. Enjoy and feel free to leave any comments. :)

BMW 2002 - Clubman

Renault Avantine - Trial Mountain

S2000 LM - Monaco

Alfa - Citta di Aria

Auto Union - Nurburgring

NSX-R LM - Suzuka

Woodone Toyota Supra - Midfield

Minolta Toyota - Test Course

Toyota 2000GT - Fuji

Back