La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,685 views
Messages
2,837
Messages
GTP_Div


NEWS:

My computer crashed, resulting in a loss of all my pictures. I now have reinstalled photoshoped and I'm back in action, stay tuned!

Keep updated and subscribe to this thread to check out my updates.





​
 
Nice. I'm liking the shots of the DB9.
The scenic view of the BMW is sweet too, love the lighting coming through the tree's. 👍
 
íf i had to choose,... that´s my favourite

 


I think that is an outstanding photo. It seems like your on the open road, but your not. Wow.
 
The first two photos look great when you are looking at the thumbnail but when you enlarge them they are too blurry for my tastes.The 2nd one would have been great if it had a bit less blur so that you could clearly see the car.

Anyway, my pick goes to:
 
awesome gallery
i hope to see more
 
Thanks guys!

I'll keep it updated, I'll try..

That type of thread usually dies after 3 days so...we will see!
 
GTChamp2003
The first two photos look great when you are looking at the thumbnail but when you enlarge them they are too blurry for my tastes.The 2nd one would have been great if it had a bit less blur so that you could clearly see the car.

Anyway, my pick goes to:


I agree with you, thats the best pic of them all, and keep them coming, they are by far some of the best pics I seen around 👍
 
I know about the first two being too blurry, I have tried many things but couldn't get it the way I wanted so I took those.

I try to match colors, make a theme for each of my car. It gives pretty good results from what you've written!
 
UPDATE

Small photoshoot with my new Ruf RGT

Which one is the best blurred pic?






 
I have question which picture do you like best?

The 8th picture of the first post or the 4th picture of the second update?

The aston in the tunnel VS the RGT
 
This one is excellent:


👍
 
Div is back
UPDATE

A TVR photoshoot at Deep Forest


I like this one best. Your pictures now are so full of blurred color :) But this one has the added bonus of blurry clouds leaking into the rest of the sky.
 
Kenny, I think you and me are the only visitors here:lol: People always think that personnal galleries are the suxor!

Ahh prejudice sucks.
 
Div is back
Kenny, I think you and me are the only visitors here:lol: People always think that personnal galleries are the suxor!

Ahh prejudice sucks.

It's a shame.

However, if you experimented with more different types of shots without doing every picture the same effect with the blur, some more people might be able to appreciate and relate to your style 👍
 
No, I think they are very awesome pictures. 👍 How come these seem better than your competition entries?
 
Slick6
No, I think they are very awesome pictures. 👍 How come these seem better than your competition entries?

If you are replying indirectly to me, I never said that they aren't awesome pictures. I'm saying that people tend not to anticipate the same type of picture every update.
 
Back