The wierdest or most unique car you've ever Drifted? (Thumbnails)

• Thread starter ViXeN
  • 441 comments
I'd like to know how many of us have tryed something completely WACKO with drifting... Last night I tried out the Nike. Problem with the Nike is you can't do any mods on it, so no suspension tuning or anything... So I added on some N1s and threw a ton of weight over the back of the car then turned the driving aids off... MAN, what a MISSION to drift this car, I got 2 good drift off on Apricot Hill... Here they are.

It's DAMN DAMN hard is what it is.. lol.. Without being able to adjust anything on the car besides the weight, it's a mission to drift it.

hmm, just swing the car i think, left-right-left en go go go right? the f1 is also much fun to drift!

One thing I'll give the nike is it's handling... You can swing it all over the place, Feint it, lift off, anything... To get it to drift is not that hard, to keep it there... DAMN!!!! It just wants to go straight the whole time...

A Lotus Elan... Not bad...

I tried drifting the Auto Union Autostreme... that 1937 Audi Land speed car. lol... What a joke, it has a turning circle worse than a freight train... lol

Bahahaha, ive always wanted to drift the old mercedes made in 1886 or whatever.

I will shake anyones hand who can successfuly do that, lol, just get the tail out

DRIFTN

I will shake anyones hand who can successfuly do that, lol, just get the tail out

Some NAAAAAWWWWZ will speed it up sufficiently for that, lol. :sly:

DRIFTN

I'll give it a bash!!! ;)

Sheesh, you're drifting a lot of cars pretty quickly for a new drifter, and pretty well, too...you're gonna become like Mako from Usui...

If you make a team called Impact Blue, I'll be the first guy to create the Akina SpeedStars, lol.

Captain Trips
Sheesh, you're drifting a lot of cars pretty quickly for a new drifter, and pretty well, too...you're gonna become like Mako from Usui...

If you make a team called Impact Blue, I'll be the first guy to create the Akina SpeedStars, lol.

Wow thanks, ;) I used to Drift a lot on NFSU2, best score was over 1,000,000...

What's this about teams though, Who's Impact Blue???

ViXeN
Wow thanks, ;) I used to Drift a lot on NFSU2, best score was over 1,000,000...

What's this about teams though, Who's Impact Blue???

It's from initial D, Impact Blue were a drift racing team on Mt. Usui, led by two girls, Mako and Sayuki. The Akina Speedstars were another drift racing team, that operated on Mt. akina, home of the famous Hachi-Roku. 💡

Did you guys mean something like this silly image?

I used this image in my GT4 drift compilation (by Myougi) as an ending scene.

Hahahaha!! Nice! I was really close to beating you to it... very nice though. Just what I had in mind.
And Vixen... yes, you are freaking awesome!

I took the Motor Carriage onto Citta Di Aria reverse, got it rolling downhill shifting into 1st then 2nd then 1st to basically let it free roll, got up to about 50 Mph and actually managed to get the back tires to smoke a little as I hit the start/finish line.

Don't got a USB stick, and I know it was on my corrupted game file...

Next weirdest...probably a Honda Civic, or that Ford Focus RS with the lift off oversteer.

Weirdest "real" drifter? Lancia Stratos with gold rims...

Loads of fun there.

Here's a difficult one: RUF CTR Yellow Bird. You know. The one that isn't 4WD so it tries to drift even when you don't want it to. It took me 2 full days of practice and settings adjustment to get it to work, and even now it is a total bee-otch to keep it in a good slide.

Now that's what I'm talking about guys, I love that carage drifting, hehe, I tried it yesterday on Apricol hill, But could hardly get over the start finish line, hehe... So I gave up on that... lol...

Came up with these two, lol, try drifting a car with 1 gear, lol!!!

P.S. Thanks for the compliments guys. ;)

Toronado
Here's a difficult one: RUF CTR Yellow Bird. You know. The one that isn't 4WD so it tries to drift even when you don't want it to. It took me 2 full days of practice and settings adjustment to get it to work, and even now it is a total bee-otch to keep it in a good slide.

It only tries to drift when you get off the throttle.

Lift Throttle Oversteer, which can be cured by getting back on the throttle.

It will smoke the S3's it comes with nicely...

For some fun, try taking that monster around the Nurburgring on N1 tires...

I could do it great with the DS2...but with the DFP I need at least N3's for a good clean drift run...

Oh, Don't change the settings, it works fine stock, you just need to change the way you think about recovering from a drift...

Get ON the throttle to make it stop rotating...

Toronado

You should check out my video on the drift video forum. It's not that bad, and you don't need to adjust any settings.

Back