The wierdest or most unique car you've ever Drifted? (Thumbnails)

• Thread starter ViXeN
  • 441 comments
PanzuDrift
I think my most wierdest car i'we ever drifted was Daihatsu Midget II. I try to find some pics from that. :crazy:

best car, or oversized golfkart actually, to drift ever!

ok not really, but it looks funny as hell 👍

You know why that's so funny? People actually drive Porsches like that. Although that was mighty impressive, people who do that in real life and aren't paid race car drivers are, well, :crazy:

Spyder_V
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN Vixen!! Nice nice drift dood!! Very nice!

Thanks man,,, And it's actually Dudette, lol...

That Pescarolo looks awesome, hehe... It get's a lot of smoke too I see. lol

Nice NICE NICE kekke.......

I like it, keep em coming guys, there must be more wierd cars out there...

BTW, to the HSC poster, NICE!!!! I thought of drifting that car, but can't remember why I didn't lol...

kinda wierd i guess...just not a poplular choice i wouldnt think from anyone who has driven it.

Attachments

• IMG0007small.jpg
    IMG0007small.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG0008small.jpg
    IMG0008small.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG0009small.jpg
    IMG0009small.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 59
Mazda_Ricer
This would probabbly be mine.The F1 and the Pescarolo.

OMG!!

Reminds me of the movie "Driven" When Stallone's character slides over those 3 quarters...

Well I never drift any unique cars. I've always drifted Japanese cars or w/e I see in D1 or Formula D.

Well I did try to drift an Element. xD It was fun

Haha crazy. F1 cars and road cars? I haven't gotten any of those yet.
I'll get some pics of my weirdest drift car a "Fiat 500r"
:D

Fiat Panda. It was hott.

I also went a few laps sideways in a green EG6 with gold pimpin' rims and a big spoiler.

No pics beause my PS2 isn't hookzored up to my PC and I don't have a flash drive.

tidusf430
ill have some drifting pics of my nismo 400r r33 tomorrow nite tell me if u guys like them

Well I don't want to be mean but that's not really a unique or wierd car is it? If you want to post those pic, there's a thread for posting drift pics...

If you wanna put a pic here, make sure the car is really wierd or unique, check what the guys and gals have been putting in here to get ideas.

;)

Oh and I got a few more wierdo's coming guys, just spent the last time playing getting my driftin photo's for week 18 comp, will have more soon... I'm gonna try drift the 3 wheeler carridge... ;)

Latest Posts

Back