2002turbo @ trial mtn. - my first vid. btw

• Thread starter slo-car
  • 12 comments
crazy angle in the left hander before tunnel entrance no. 2! :) Four-wheel slide in a RWD. The left hander that comes next is also good stuff.

YOu remind me of me. Great left corner drifting and right corners need help...heh heh.

Actually considering you almost never used the brakes that's pretty impressive.

Not a big fan of the music though.

Swift
YOu remind me of me. Great left corner drifting and right corners need help...heh heh.

Actually considering you almost never used the brakes that's pretty impressive.

Not a big fan of the music though.
I was just thinking that today -- I suck at right turns.

Nice slo-car,, very nice
I don't know how you guys drift with such low HP??
I drift with my chaser on N2's with over 600HP.

Everyone likes different things... it would suck if we all drifted the same cars with the same power. :)

I don't think I've ever drifted anything over 400 hp. :D

to be honest im more the sports tyre's fan.. but since some competitions restrict it and what not,... i usually practice with Normal tyre's

<----ive had a mind blank, is that how you spell it "Tyre"

slo-car,
nice video :) i love those looongg show drifts and the first 2 corners. im also starting to get into the GT4 drifting and already getting a hang-of it. considering i came from grip style driving :) anyways im just wondering what happened on the 2 right hand corners in between the 2 tunnels?
also, i do my practice session at trial mountain and still driving stock cars from the arcade mode.

driftn,
me too i prefer the sports tyres (& this is also the way is spell tyres :) although sometimes i switch to either N1 or N2 when my arms get tired on the sports tyre understeer :)

i'll be honest about the 2 corners: first one i came out wide and slashed the rock and the second ... well i couldnt get the tail out on it :D

Back