Asto Delta's Video Drift [out of order for now sorry]

• Thread starter Asto Delta
  • 48 comments
Hi guys!:D

My name is Luca but call me Asto ... I'am Italian :)

sorry for my orrible english :crazy:

This is my first Drift video ... I'm 3 days Drifter :embarrassed::P

--------------------------------------------------------------​

Bmw:

Dodge:

Lancia:

Lotus:

Mazda:

Nissan:

Ruf:

Tommy Kaira:

Tom's:

Toyota:

Vari:

--------------------------------------------------------------​

All Videos Located on Permanent Hosts :)

Not bad, especially since the delta is an understeering grip pig. you didn't stagger tires, did you?

Your english is just fine, by the way.

You spelled drift as "Dritf" on the credits. ;)

Nice choice of music. I liked it!
Good quality in the video department and nice clean run around Deep forest for your first video!!! Keep it up and hope to see more.

BreakerOhio
You spelled drift as "Dritf" on the credits. ;)

Nice choice of music. I liked it!
Good quality in the video department and nice clean run around Deep forest for your first video!!! Keep it up and hope to see more.

sure!!!:D:D:D thank you!!!

"dritf" ... ehm ... ops :crazy: LOL :D

-------------------------------

great vinsion :D:D:D

Asto Delta
sure!!!:D:D:D thank you!!!

"dritf" ... ehm ... ops :crazy: LOL :D

-------------------------------

great vinsion :D:D:D

Hi Asto Delta, you are not alone to be foreign. :)

I will play GT4 tomorrow because of my brother who forgot the Ps in the town he studied this year.... grrrrr !!!!

But i'm now so happy .... driving awesome cars, .... drifting .... doing whatever i like with a s2000 for exemple :D

I can't wait one day anymore !!!! :P

Pretty good drifting. I think if you can get to extend your drifts you'll be as good as some of the amzing drifters here like Breaker Ohio and Droptop Chick. I love the music you used. I like the Offspring a lot.

0002s
Hi Asto Delta, you are not alone to be foreign. :)
I will play GT4 tomorrow because of my brother who forgot the Ps in the town he studied this year.... grrrrr !!!!
But i'm now so happy .... driving awesome cars, .... drifting .... doing whatever i like with a s2000 for exemple :D
I can't wait one day anymore !!!! :P

nice to meet you! :)

Drifting 4 Ever
Pretty good drifting. I think if you can get to extend your drifts you'll be as good as some of the amzing drifters here like Breaker Ohio and Droptop Chick. I love the music you used. I like the Offspring a lot.

i hope :D:D:D

thanks ;)

the cars that use more for drifting are:
Lancia Delta EVO
Bmw M3
Lotus Omega

but now i want change ... with ... i don't now :confused:

I like the AE86 S.S. because it transitions between drifts pretty well. I also like to drift the Silvia S14s. Good luck, Asto with drifting and remember-Drift 4 Ever. LOL.

Drifting 4 Ever
I like the AE86 S.S. because it transitions between drifts pretty well. I also like to drift the Silvia S14s. Good luck, Asto with drifting and remember-Drift 4 Ever. LOL.

i love AE86 and the silvia s13 :D:D:D

Drift 4 Ever :sly: LOL :D

hey dude, awesome vids, i love the "italian drift movie" like the italian job you said...any ways...just wondering, can you PM me your RX-7 settings? been trying to get mine to work, but it's not happening, something is wrong and i'm not sure what, and what car do you have in that "italian job" movie? the white coupe, not the 4 door hatch, but the white coupe? remember...keep it slideways :)

Back