Asto Delta's Video Drift [out of order for now sorry]

• Thread starter Asto Delta
  • 48 comments
yeah!!!!thanks!!! :)

new video coming soon!!!
devil.gif

Hey man, just wondering, can I get your settings for your Lancia Delta? I've been trying to tune that car for drifting, but no help...I even did n2 + n1 combo and VCD to rear...Please reply :)

ekmatt9
Hey man, just wondering, can I get your settings for your Lancia Delta? I've been trying to tune that car for drifting, but no help...I even did n2 + n1 combo and VCD to rear...Please reply :)

That's right 👍 E-brake power! 👍

I see you did your spinny move once again eh? ;) Any ways, another nice video as usual...I love that song too, I heard in like '98 or something...And I just remembered what song I forgot to download :)

I watched your latest vid. I like the way the fog lights look on the supra.

Anyway, you drifting wasn't bad, but you missed a lot of link possibilities. You were pretty smooth however in most of your control. And that's quite important. Try stringing two or more of those corners on SS5 together, you may surprise yourself. ;)

Nice vid dude. Like Swift said, you can link more often...Very smooth for DS2 :D Great job 👍

-EDIT- Can I please get your settings ;) :)

Just watched the Supra vid, very nice drifting. Loved the Initial D music. It would be even better if you could include the engine and tire noise.

nos2
Just watched the Supra vid, very nice drifting. Loved the Initial D music. It would be even better if you could include the engine and tire noise.

I've found that in a showcase vid, such as this, the tire and engine noise actually take away from the vid. But of course, it's always up the the creators discretion.

nos2

Thanks guys! 👍

To include the engine and tire noise is a good idea, for the next video 👍

@ekmatt9: tomorrow I put the supra's setup!I promise :D:D:D

Swift
I watched your latest vid. I like the way the fog lights look on the supra.

Anyway, you drifting wasn't bad, but you missed a lot of link possibilities. You were pretty smooth however in most of your control. And that's quite important. Try stringing two or more of those corners on SS5 together, you may surprise yourself. ;)

yeah!:D:D:D

Thanks to all for the advices and opinions 👍

hey Omnis nice avatar:lol:

i'll have a look at the videos when we get broadband [hopefully tomorrow]

whoops sorry for bumping the thread:guilty: i didn't even check the last post date

Back