Tribute to Dukes of Hazzard remake

hahahahaha dude this is awesome.....im laughing cuz of the music and the car/color....it reminds me of Takeshi Nakazato of the Night Kids from Initial D..hehehe....very nice lap though

edit:was it just luck that you drove into the camera at the end

nice lap, music was kinda wierd (thats just me) @ the pics. they were a lil dark but nice if you brighten them up a little. 👍 for motavation

nismo4life
hahahahaha dude this is awesome.....im laughing cuz of the music and the car/color....it reminds me of Takeshi Nakazato of the Night Kids from Initial D..hehehe....very nice lap though

edit:was it just luck that you drove into the camera at the end

I've decided to take up his helm on the GTPlanet. :D The music is PHANTOM SKYLINE.

thats very good song. (it can be found from my music collection too) 👍 ...anyways the way how you are getting into corners with that skyline looks bit slow.

Reikon
thats very good song. (it can be found from my music collection too) 👍 ...anyways the way how you are getting into corners with that skyline looks bit slow.

I tend to get overly excited with the brake on tight corners. Thoughts?

Captain Trips
I tend to get overly excited with the brake on tight corners. Thoughts?

just be cool and get the Skyline goin sideways @ curves 👍

but if you really want to get it goin trhough the curves at high speed, then do not use aftermarket LSD and that thing which adjusts torque to f/r wheels. (without then Skyline is better/easier to drive)

also that thing which adjusts torque to f/r wheels disables the original active torque splitter from Skyline, and makes it as full time AWD 👎

Reikon
then do not use aftermarket LSD and that thing which adjusts torque to f/r wheels. (without then Skyline is better/easier to drive)

also that thing which adjusts torque to f/r wheels disables the original active torque splitter from Skyline, and makes it as full time AWD 👎

It's a stock Skyline. Go figure. 💡

I didnt watch the second video, but the first one was good. It looked really fast for a stock Skyline.

Back