DPC: Week 21 Entry

Drift Photo Competition Week 20

Photo Requirements - By LGforce
Track : Grandvalley Speedway
Car Era\Type : American (Any Car)

Deadline : 8/10 - 8/17

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES - You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!

HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

At the end of the photo entry, LGforce will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for Week 23, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry. If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion

Heres a fine example of how entries should be posted. Nothing more please :)👍 No more than 2 "honorable mentions", the rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Just waiting on the requirements from LGforce. Once i get those I will adjust the deadline accordingly like usual as to allow a full week for entries.

::Place Holder:: :banghead: I will not be entering this Comp. because i am without a TV right now :nervous: They took it for repairs, still under warrenty thank god.

Main Entry

Honorable Mentions

Main Entry:
Lexus IS200 (J)
I bought it under american dealers section...so its legal
Honorable Mentions:
Ford Ka
I had to do it, such an unlikly drift car, tough to drift but got a good pic!
Infinity G35
Yes its a rebadged japanease car, but again like the lexus above: I bought it under american dealers section...so its legal

I hope the next comp is small cars (under 3000mm) that would be awesome (looks at favorite drift car) hehe

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Edit: this challenge needs some muscle! 👍

here we go im back from the dead :P lol i got one for you guy and it's not an easy thing to throw round the track either!
FINAL

honorable mentions.

sick as aye 👍

FINAL ENTRY

[EDIT]I rarely drive these muscle cars, but decided to give it a go anyway (I decided to change my final entry to something a bit more radical) and it's amazing how sideways you can get these things at 5mph and still recover. Not the most fun I've ever had, but pretty interesting nonetheless.[/EDIT]

buggymaster, I really love your entry. The slight red tinting really helping to give the picture an aged look. Well done 👍

Back