..Speed's cars gallery.. *update*27/01/06 <<>>Holden Gt drifts, GT4, S2000 racing<<>>

Belgium
belgium
bertvw
Well, as the title sais. I started a new game, just like that ( I was around 56%). :dunce:

I just felt i did it all to fast without really enjoying the race stuff ( I'm going to join the WRS by the way đź‘Ť ). So I started again, lol. To seal this deal i made one last picture with the newest car i bought and raced. The nismo skyline....
Enjoy.
img00078nj.jpg

bye, bye old game....

By the way, from now on this is going to be my gallery of the finest pics i take in the new game with every car i won or bought and still own, wich then were edited in PS. You can expect in the nearest future to see new pics rising up everyday.
You can view these images at normal size in the thread by scrolling down and on the next pages.

banner6yd.jpg

Here will be the home from now on for competition pics and the last update of the gallery, the rest is on the other pages in this thread. Feel free to roam around but please try to leave some commen, crits or opinions if you want. That way i'll keep on motivated to post again an again....;)

Photomode 2.0 competition entrys:

solstice17vh.jpg

v80rk.jpg

20racecar0ek.jpg

entr2206ja.jpg

77nb.jpg

Nicely turned out pics with more then usual PS work done to it:

speedthrill6qw9rv.jpg

Co-op of S12ken doing the carbon on the mirrors and hood and me making the pic.:)

*UPDATED*

Opera S2000

Toyota Celica GT4

Holden GT

Late​

wow, cool.

One advice. Drive some practicing before you go tuning it up. It feels sluggish in the beginning. At the end i loved it.

Here's the second of only 2 cars i have wright now. Tommi Makkinen mitsubishi lancer evolution.

img00140tr.jpg

img00159nm.jpg

nice pics. and i HAD to restart cause of the stupid memory card coruption. :( it sucks, 68%, and 450 cars in my garage. and 9 mill credits.

Yep, PS.

With the old game i did it my way in PS. Like you can see in the first pic, the Nismo one.

I liked to play with B/C, Curves and what not.

But now with the new game i still use the old techniques but combine them with Piceljunx' tutorial, wich is fantastic. Although i try not to mimique his beautifull style, rather i use it as a guideline to try some new stuff myself.

I seem to remember that in the U.K. The Makinen Edition Evo VI didn't have the rear lights in the boot lid, only the ones on the flanks. Ah well.

If that's true, shame on PD! :ouch:

Ok, here are the pics off the MR2, just worked about an hour on them and i think they turned out great. Im beginning to create some nice pics here i think. This will tourn out in the gallery i wanted and waited for, lol. :dunce:

120ul.jpg

10bn.jpg

I bought this car as the first one, around 13,000 cr i believe. Lots of horsepower stock, with a perfect balanced chassis. THis car owns alot of others. Although I'm not that fond on the colour i love it. It's now rated around 356 hp with some mods on it. Semi race supsension, stage 2 turbo and sports intercooler, semi race exhaust, chip, engine management, first lightweight kit, stock tires, spoiler.

It's now setup to have fun in. With easy steering response to initiate some powerslides and even drift. Yet still you can maintain the 'line' if you want. Awesome.

Some more of this car to come when she is on the road in action. đź‘Ť

Nice pics :) I had to start over too. I couldn't proceed to the GT World Championship for some reason. It kept saying that I had to get all golds in every race but I already had them. I think I was about 40% complete. I'm some where around 32% now.

Never had such things in the past. Im now at 3.5 %, lol. :)

One of the MR2 in action. I'm proud on this one.

I took 2 pics in photodrive mode, one ultra blue and one ultra yellow. I then combined them by rubbing away all the surrounding area on the 'yellow' one. I past it to the 'blue' image so i still kept the freshness orange off the car while having a fresh cold surrounding for it..., tweaked the colors, lightened some places,....

I like it :)

173mw1.jpg

I think I bought it around day 30 till 50. Not sure.

To be honest I even saw it for the first time then. Before i started over i never came across this car, and because i needed a 4wd i directly bought it. It's a nice evo isn't it?

Yea its a nice Evo. i got like 5 Evos in my garage. i am only at 5% of the game and i have 25 cars already. and lot of evos they are my favorite.

testing what you can get out of a car by going on it's limits is always fun but also means sooner or later you will travel beyond those limits. :)

195aq.jpg

1119la.jpg

The second one is again two images twogether. Now it's not because I wanted two different colorshemes. I now wanted the background nicely viewable AND the car nicely viewable. Because the car was dong this at 200km/h i needed 2 images :dopey: , go figure. But the car still had to be a bit blurred to show some speed.

Late

Here comes the evo again but now in action, enjoy. :)

evorally19rr.jpg

evorally26yf.jpg

evorally39ek.jpg

evorally49dq.jpg

evorally59cx.jpg

:drool: I love this car :drool:

please comment on my pics. I would really appreciate that, positive and negative.
Cause I'm trying out new things. I actually think I'm close now to what i want.

Superb thread you got there man. đź‘Ť
Take some pics on the motegi circuits if you'd like, I really like the sunset there. :)

Now I'm thinkin of that too, but I got too precious cars now to start the thing all over again. I think I'll buy a new memory card for starting over, not just because I then always can fall back on the old file, but I just need one too... Too much game saves on it. And GTA's take up alot of space...

tx

lol, about the memory cards, i'm in the same boat too.

And yeah, it was a tuff decision starting all over again. Plus you need to play it a little different then yr last or it will be a bit more boring.

I now take time to know the cars i buy and tune them very well (setup and spring wise). I now have four cars, one 4wd, rwd, fwd and mr.

The evolution, the mr2, the varietta silvia ( for some early fun drifting :) ) and a mitsubisi mirage cyborg (wich i was happily surprised with, about the handling).

I'll post the other two later.

At Sejtur: i just saw it now that you want some pics at motegi. Of wich car would that be, the Evo?

At TwinTurboJay: Awesome and tx. :)

Here's the silvia. I just came to realise i needed to pick a more colourfull track for this metallic horse. oh, well...

silvia11ke.jpg

silvia24ys.jpg

silvia30wf.jpg

silvia46sz.jpg

feel free to leave some comment.

Cheers

Latest Posts

Back