DPC Week 27 Entries Open!!

• Thread starter Funkshen
  • 38 comments
Australia
Cooly
Drift Photo Competition Week 27

Photo Requirements
Track : Autumn Ring (Full Track)
Car Type : Cars Made Before the Year 1980 (Classics)
Deadline : 10/17/05
This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting.

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES - You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick. I advise you to use a brightness of 0.8 - 1.0 to allow you pics to be more visible!!!

ImageShack THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM ViXeN with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm me your Top 15. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, the DPC King/Queen will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry. If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion

When you post your FINAL ENTRY, also post what requirements you'd like if you were to win. (This will make my life easier when setting up the new ENTRY
Heres a fine example of how entries should be posted. Nothing more please No more than 2 "honorable mentions", the rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

Final Entry!

Honourable Mentions

ekmatt9
...You spelt honorable mentions wrong :) And that trick isn't Autumn Ring.
What that track is doesn't care.. He put it up there to let you see how to put your Entry up...

sidewayzinCA
ok im in...any old car, no specific manufacturer, autumn ring full. if you are playing the smaller autumn ring track wont most parts still be the same? shouldnt we just allow all autumn rings?
Theres ALWAYS an issue.

I have an idea, why don't you just Drift on Autumn ring Full, if you say there are the same corners, why don't can't you just Drift Autumn Ring full. It would save as all the drama's.

Yes it says in the Requirements ANY car made before the year 1980

i think the issues come up when someone has already shot on a dif. version of the same track.... and wants to know does it count.. if its not on the right version of the track it doesnt count ppl.. is it really that difficult? [i've made few of these kinds of errors myself.. cause i'm in like 5 dif. photomode comps.. ]but still, rules are simple, and allow for a lot of cars.. just ONE track, it really shouldnt be that difficult... :rolleyes:

i think thats the sickest picture i've seen in a long time....it would be cool in color but the asian poop yellow Z probably looks best in B/W.

lol, I like the poo yellow (I prefer to call it "gold"), but maybe I should have taken it in color. I was trying to go with the "old car" theme, but Im glad you like it even in B/W

eh? if i photoshopped it it wouldnt be so dark.. lol; i did resize in photoshop though.. also; if you preffer i take another shot that'd be fine 👍

edit-- done :dopey:

^ that better for ya :crazy: [first turn]

No Photochops of Any sought allowed in this competetion.

Be Honest if you have altered your pic, and find yourself a new Final Entry!.

lol.. done :) [properties say edited in CS2, but i use it to look at my photos on the schools' mac] sowwy for the confusion on the 2nd pic i uploaded!

Back