Car and Driver *Tuned 4 cylinders video*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boost Lee
  • 16 comments
  • 1,341 views
Should be good...I'm getting a decent 400 Kbps.
 
Cool video. HKS obviously put a lot of effort in to fly over Taniguchi.

The Elises were impressive
 
Is this the vid with the Forced Fed 400? He spins at one point (and general crappy driving)? I'm not going to download that big of a file, though.
 
👍 great find
 
downloading now, I hope this is the C&D from this past weekend(I missed it), and not a repeat.
 
Downloading now....looking forward to some quality watchin material !
 
eliseracer
I'm not going to download that big of a file, though.
What can I say. Sorry that you're stuck in the early 90's with a dialup connection. Tell Mc Hammer I said hi.
 
She said stop throwing the newspaper in the yard or you're fired.

enjoy the video fellas. :)
 
The vid was ok, I was hoping for more mental cars, nice to see Nobuteru Taniguchi driving.
 
Cool video! Those Elises were badass. Not suprised to see HKS take it out, one of the biggest tuning shops in Japan certainly knows how to make a fast car. And to bother to fly Taniguchi over too, they must have wanted to win pretty bad.
 
VIPERGTSR01
The vid was ok, I was hoping for more mental cars, nice to see Nobuteru Taniguchi driving.
I know, Car and Driver doesn't really understand the import scene. They're the kind of guys that hear a bov and go, woah what was that!?

I think it's funny that they flew nob all the way here. Then again, they might have lost without him.

The half-Lotus-half-Hondas were definitely quick!
 
It would have been more interesting if they got a Focus RS. Certainly would have been more of a match for the SRT-4 (even standard)
 
I dont think the yanks got the focus RS mate, and even still there aint meny quick ones about most who want decent power have just put a cossy engine in and went 4WD or RWD


Cool video though with some nice cars. 👍 K20 powered super charged elise :drool: All that money spent on it and they didnt upgrade the brakes to some nice AP racing or brembos?
 
wee-homer
👍 K20 powered super charged elise :drool: All that money spent on it and they didnt upgrade the brakes to some nice AP racing or brembos?

The Elise already has AP brakes in front, and Brembos in back.

I guess you just meant better brakes in general (Elise has 2-pot and 1-pot respectively).
 
HKS cheated again. You can't use a pro driver that's unfair.
 
Back