Dpc Week 29 Entries Open!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BenSpecialized
Drift Photo Competition Week 29

Photo Requirements as chosen by Week 26 Winner Hiroke
Track : Costa di Amalfi ( Forwards or Reverse)
Car Type : Any open top car
Deadline : 31/10/05

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting.

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES
- You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Benjii with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm me your Top 15. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, the DPC King/Queen will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry.

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion
When you post your FINAL ENTRY, also post what requirements you'd like if you were to win. (This will make my life easier when setting up the new ENTRY)

Heres a fine example of how entries should be posted. Nothing more please No more than 2 "honorable mentions", the rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

im in....sorry benjii about the last one but i lost my game data...i'm back to where i need to be to start drifting again. 50% in a week hahahah. anyways ill do it

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTION

sidewayzinCA
im in....sorry benjii about the last one but i lost my game data...i'm back to where i need to be to start drifting again. 50% in a week hahahah. anyways ill do it

[placeholder]

well the DPC is still accepting people to enter! its a long tournament wich will be going on for approx 5 to 6 weeks. So feel free to enter still. Also if anybody else wants to enter check out the link in my sig or pm me.

cheers

Honda Beat!!! lol, 143 hp vs the tank car hmm?

Final Entry

Preview
beatsmall9wz.jpg

not bad

Final Entry

HONORABLE MENTIONS

My GT4 is playing up so i can only get into arcade mode so when i get another copy i will update these pictures.

I havent entered for quite awhile but I do check out the action from time to time, I thought I will enter this week to help incease entry numbers.

Final Entry

Honorable Mentions

:lol: didnt think anyone could get the ford [or daimler] to go fast enough to drift.

Final Entry

HM

Danm! it`s look like i always choose a car that has been choosen by another competitor. but anyway. :crazy:

Let's keep the entries coming!!

suzq044
.. man this thing is a PITA! to drift.. but i done it..

You said that about the Camaro LM in the DPT, too. Hehe.
The shot looks cool with the two guys in it.

yeah the camaros weight is all up front.. the toyo i think is awd.. or it drifts like it is.. i usually had to hit somethin b4 it'd actually start smoking.. i chose that car, cause i like the color.. very "lexus-burgundy" .. ya kno?

Vonie
Suzy, is that your halloween costume?

BTW: Montecarlo, it has to be an open top car(e.g. a convertible).

Suzq044 im sure u look loverly in ur halloween costume :P

Monteclaro - Indeed you doo have to use a open top car. please change youe entrie to suit the rules.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back