Dpc Week 29 Entries Open!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, three people voilated the "Only 2 Honorable Mention" rule.
I guess it's better than them not entering at all.

Vonie
Well, three people voilated the "Only 2 Honorable Mention" rule.
I guess it's better than them not entering at all.

I dont see that rule anywhere clearly, I only entered to get entry numbers up, but now they are up please feel free to disqualify me for breaking the rules.

I also notice lot of people putting placeholders in then waiting intill near the end to see what competion they are up against..... nice one.

TRi
that's sick viper!

Thanks. :)

VIPERGTSR01
I dont see that rule anywhere clearly, I only entered to get entry numbers up, but now they are up please feel free to disqualify me for breaking the rules.

Specialized
Heres a fine example of how entries should be posted. Nothing more please No more than 2 "honorable mentions", the rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

I agree that it may not be very clear but you know what it means.

Vonie
I agree that it may not be very clear but you know what it means.

Ah yeah I see it now, I have broken the rules and I must be disqualified.

The two honorable mention's rule isnt actually a rule. its more of a suggestion and allows people to show off other photos they may have wished to enter. There is a two Honorable mention limit as this is a drift photo comp and only one photo will be used soo all others are irrelivent. So not to have a thread full of what people could have entered i urge people to only post there final entries and 2 h.m's

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back