Weekly Drift Photo Competition - Week 46 - ANY CAR, ANY TRACK DRIFTING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BenSpecialized
pointsbanner9au4ed.jpg

WEEK 46

FREE DRIFTING

Requirements chosen by :: Specialized

Car Type:: Any

Track:: Any

Theme Rules - (If Given):: NONE - In a bid to get more people to enter i have used this week as a free week. You can use any car on any track. If you know anybody who might be interested then get them to enter too!

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting!

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Specialized with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm Specialized your Top 15. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, 20 cars will go into the poll (however i may add more if there are only 21 or 22 entries)l. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

NO EDITED IMAGES AT ALL - Please upload an UNTOUCHED image straight from your memory stick

PHOTOS MUST BE TAKEN FROM GT4

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

Here are some fine example of how entries should be posted. No more than Two "honorable mentions" or One 400px x 300px size "Preview" image please (EXAMPLES BELOW). The rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

OR

PREVIEW

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please PM them to Specialized

raptikewl
Merc Evo ^_^
(1st post, nice forums, been viewing em for a while, now ill try start participating :) )

hope u like 👍

Welcome aboard. Good to get new "faces" around here. If you got any problems or need any info about the drift forums or the comps then fell free to send me a pm

Specialized
Welcome aboard. Good to get new "faces" around here. If you got any problems or need any info about the drift forums or the comps then fell free to send me a pm

But if you want GOOD info, PM someone that actually knows what they're talking about. :D :sly:

Oh wait, Spec certainly knows what he's talking about. Sorry, please continue...:) :dopey:

(I just couldn't resist that one)

Swift
But if you want GOOD info, PM someone that actually knows what they're talking about. :D :sly:

Oh wait, Spec certainly knows what he's talking about. Sorry, please continue...:) :dopey:

(I just couldn't resist that one)
:lol: definately not a response i was expecting from u :lol:

not feeling up to the challenge of drifiting, so I'll just post one of the "lying around" kind.

Final Entry

Preview

GEETOWN_DRIFTER
hey boomboy, u missed spelled "PREVIEW" lol

Hey bud. Try not to mock other members of gtp. We all make mistakes from time to time so if you spot something like that again a pm to the person in question would be a lot more helpfull. Now im all for a bit of fun in the threads as long as its generally not aimed at other members.

Friendly banter 👍
Mocking 👎

Spec....

Final Entry

HM

my first time posting on here. i know they probably could have been a little brighter, but i'll know for next time :sly: a mistake is only something you don't learn from:P

Specialized
Hey bud. Try not to mock other members of gtp. We all make mistakes from time to time so if you spot something like that again a pm to the person in question would be a lot more helpfull. Now im all for a bit of fun in the threads as long as its generally not aimed at other members.

Friendly banter 👍
Mocking 👎

Spec....
i wasn't mocking him....i was just telling him so he could change it, thank u very much.

I think i will join in this competition,very wide choice of car/track/mods etc.
Lot of work for host for this week :)

its about time i threw another pic up... been busy lately!

This is an oldie but a fave of mine and not one ive put up for final before i dont think...
Final "entry"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back