Weekly Drift Photo Competition - Week 46 - ANY CAR, ANY TRACK DRIFTING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry

Preview
img0039s0fq.jpg

Did you guys see Spec's post about 3 up?

Specialized
Right its monday night, If you wish to submit a photo please pm me from now.

Good luck

Send these to Specialized and he MAY let you get in under the deadline.

Ahh the comedy value alone for the last few posts is worth letting these guys in for. However i find it amazing that people failed to see mine and Swifts posts with the exception of Vonie who did PM me 👍

:lol:

Spec....

hey spec, do u need help shrinking the images down to preview size? im free all day today. just trying to lend a helping hand :)

FaLLeNAn9eL
hey spec, do u need help shrinking the images down to preview size? im free all day today. just trying to lend a helping hand :)

I must offer my thanks for the offer but its not really needed, last week was a nightmare for me as i didnt know the right codes to enable the big thubnails hence the reason it took me so darn long. As for resizeing that only take about 5 seconds each photo using photoshop so isnt really a problem.

However if there are imageshack links to all the photos in a 400x300 or 300x400 (depending on the photos being portrait or landscape) in my PM box tomorrow morning i wouldnt complain ;)

Seriosuly though, the offer is very generous but i think i should be ok. If i do run into trouble though i know where to look for help 👍

Spec....

no problem man, i kinda felt bad about all the trouble u went through last week. just throw something at me if you need anything ;)

FaLLeNAn9eL
no problem man, i kinda felt bad about all the trouble u went through last week. just throw something at me if you need anything ;)

Yea i think i got myself a few greyhairs from that! Hopefully this one will go without a hitch!

Spec...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back