RcWr's gallery ||| BMW M3 CSL

• Thread starter RcWr
  • 24 comments
Lithuania
Vilnius
gallery7ny.jpg

Welcome to GTP. Very nice shots for a newcomer. I like the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd one, they stand out. Great work. If you have some spare time drop by my gallery and leave a comment :cheers:

Next update coming: JDM Honda Civic 👍

img00016cy.jpg

More soon..

And please , leave some comments :indiff:

And who knows how to edit topic name?

G:\GT4\IMG0012.JPG
G:\GT4\IMG0009.JPG

Copy It Into Your WebSite Thing They're Pretty Cool

GeorgeMorley
G:\GT4\IMG0012.JPG
G:\GT4\IMG0009.JPG

Copy It Into Your WebSite Thing They're Pretty Cool

censored OFF YOU FRAUD!!!
stop posting links to my pictures, and there clearly mine
take your own censored pictures

throttlehappy

throttlehappy, i'd stop using that kind of language. He's not stealing your pictures. Unplug your flash drive, and you can't access them anymore. See? He's trying to show his pictures on his flashdrive, and they're linking to yours.

George morley: Make your own photomode thread to display your pictures, and upload them to imageshack :)

Great pictures man
I especially like your last one,, I'm looking forward to ur updates..
If you have some spare time,, please come and visit my gallery :) I'm just a newcomer so it isn't that big:) Keep up the good work

I'm not sure what it is about your pictures, but i love them! I think my favourite is the one with the white toyota in front. It looks like the civic is just about to overtake :)

Keep up the good work :)

New update here. RS4'02 and Old Audi Quattro'82 👍
Just enjoy... :)

German's beast vs Japanese beast :dopey:
audi11mb.jpg

And 20years older RS6 brother :)

Well... What do u think guys? :dopey:

throttlehappy

I Taken The Bloody Pictures Gay Barstad And Ive Uploaded Them Now

GeorgeMorley
I Taken The Bloody Pictures Gay Barstad And Ive Uploaded Them Now

Source:https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27920

Duke
NO SWEARING. If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here. Personally, I say crap and hell in front of my mother. But I don't say anything worse.

PunkRock
Using the word "gay" or "queer", or any other moniker targeting homosexuality should not be used to denote something you dislike or disagree with. It just shows how narrowminded and shallow you are, surely you don't want that, right? It's a form of respect, purely and simply.

You are in violation of 2 rules. the one i just cited and ur posting pictures in someone else's gallery. If you want to show off your pictures post it in your own gallery and not someone else's. also you are at fault, your response shouldn't be that childish. please correct these mistakes or leave. that sort of behavior is not tolerated here.

^^ What the hell is going on? Can u just use PM , not my thread? :indiff:
I personally like this shot and colors of it. This is just next update preview pic 👍

byemdabalju6ck.jpg

Enjoy it :)

RcWr, I'd just start a new gallery if I were you. The 'discussion' is kinda off-topic too.

On-topic: That shot looks tight man, really nice. The colors are lovely indeed and the lights look very nice. 👍

Admin , can u remove off-topic posts please? :indiff:

Dick Steel - Thanks for checking my gallery ;)
sejtur - Thanks! Rest of update will be even better! :dopey:

Back