BenSpecialized
pointsbanner9au4ed.jpg

WEEK 48

Racecar Drifting

Requirements chosen by :: nos2

Car Type:: Any race car or tuner car

Track:: Any

Theme Rules - (If Given):: Racecar Drifting

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting!

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Specialized with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm Specialized your Top 15. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, 20 cars will go into the poll (however i may add more if there are only 21 or 22 entries)l. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

NO EDITED IMAGES AT ALL - Please upload an UNTOUCHED image straight from your memory stick

PHOTOS MUST BE TAKEN FROM GT4

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

Here are some fine example of how entries should be posted. No more than Two "honorable mentions" or One 400px x 300px size "Preview" image please (EXAMPLES BELOW). The rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

OR

PREVIEW

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please PM them to Specialized

suzq044
well.. at least i can use my carbon skyline now :) if its ok? i dunno, only cause of the whole... i took em last comp thing? if not, i have others :)

REPOST!

:lol: Just kidding. That's a nice pic.

Final Entry.

Preview

i may change mine NEway; right now my thumb hurts from playin nfs-mw [damn cops! lol]

Final Entry ... got this awesome shot of the hks tonight:
preview1pg.jpg

(photoshop only used for titling, cropping & border-- for preview)

edit- put untouched image up--click thumbnail

I'm changing my finaly entry... I already used that car in that track for another comp. And I think I have a better chance with this one, since it's not as dark.

Entry changed here

I watched some of my "Best of Group B" rally DVD's today, wich explains where I got my inspiration from for this weeks competition. :)

FINAL ENTRY

PREVIEW
img0007prev0pz.jpg

Specialized
NO EDITED IMAGES AT ALL - Please upload an UNTOUCHED image straight from your memory stick
Sorry suzq044, but your entry is edited and that's against the rules. You'll have to upload the original one.

It's a very good shot though.

a'ight.. i'll upload the untouched one ;) np.

edit-done..
nice shot on the loctite ^ :D
the z would be such a good shot, if there wasnt a post in the way...

suzq044
Final Entry ... got this awesome shot of the hks tonight:
preview1pg.jpg

(photoshop only used for titling, cropping & border-- for preview)

edit- put untouched image up--click thumbnail

Nice pic, I had an idea of making a pic like that with the tail all blurry like its being whipped out.

Back