Weekly Drift Photo Competition - Week 48 - Race Car Drifting

Final

Preview

preveiw3ee.jpg

.Inspire
not bad. a little more angle wud be nice. ^^. btw im a n00b this is my first contest. lol

Perhaps i didnt want more angle? ;)

Also criticizing shots from the person who has control of putting your images into a poll and pretty much has 100% control (excluding mods) over these comps isnt a great idea :mischievous: :lol:

borders29eo.png

Specialized
Perhaps i didnt want more angle? ;)

Also criticizing shots from the person who has control of putting your images into a poll and pretty much has 100% control (excluding mods) over these comps isnt a great idea :mischievous: :lol:

ouch

lol aw guess i got owned. :|. sorry im a n00b. :). specialized owns! lol. minez sucked neway. i wuznt really expecting much. it is my first competition. :(

.Inspire
lol aw guess i got owned. :|. sorry im a n00b. :). specialized owns! lol. minez sucked neway. i wuznt really expecting much. it is my first competition. :(

Meh im just joking about bud. I quite like your pic actually and good for a first try too. Keep at it bud and you will get there. You think anybody produced great shots (excluding me of course because im great :lol: ) first time? Just keep at it :)

Welcome to the comps by the way

borders29eo.png

I really don't mean to be a pain in the arse, but Dorifto~Dan. Looking at your pic its fantastic!, but i can see the Gran Turismo water mark is on left hand side of the pic, meaning you have rotated it. Images of now editing are the rules of the competition, even down to the tiniest of editing features like rotating a pic.

An entry to a previous competition had the same thing done to it, and the picture was not valid. Im just giving a heads up, not trying to be a pain. Sorry.

haha thanks specialized. i know im n00b action though. i guess im okay for a rookie. idk after looking @ it for a while i think my HM is a better shot. idk what wud u guys say? idk it just looks like it shows more drift than my actual entry. lol. idk. oh yeah and special after i looked @ what the guy seyd under me i figured out what u were trying to do in that pic. i think i kinda missworded it. not really angle but it wudda been like pimpin if the front wheels were facing straight. btw. thanks for the props though. hope i can get better :)

.Inspire
haha thanks specialized. i know im n00b action though. i guess im okay for a rookie. idk after looking @ it for a while i think my HM is a better shot. idk what wud u guys say? idk it just looks like it shows more drift than my actual entry. lol. idk. oh yeah and special after i looked @ what the guy seyd under me i figured out what u were trying to do in that pic. i think i kinda missworded it. not really angle but it wudda been like pimpin if the front wheels were facing straight. btw. thanks for the props though. hope i can get better :)

No probs however i would suggest typing a little better, there are quite alot people from different areas of the world on GTP and not all of them have english as their first language. Things like idk and wudda are simple for me and you to understand but can be a little difficault to read if your not fluent in english.

Just a bit of advice bud:tup:

Back