WEEKLY DRIFT PHOTO COMPETITION - 50th BIRTHDAY - GT DRIFTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
BenSpecialized
img00089nz.jpg

50 TODAY!

requirements4ep.png

Chosen by :: Specialized

Theme Rules - (If Given):: The Essence of Drifting - I would like you to all come up with a photo which sums up drifting in GT4. There is only one catch - There must be a GT logo in the shot. Also i may use these images as banners in later competitions so by entering you are giving me permission to do this

Car Type:: All Cars

Track:: Any

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting!

rules1hq.png

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!

HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

NO EDITED IMAGES AT ALL - Please upload an UNTOUCHED image straight from your memory stick

PHOTOS MUST BE TAKEN FROM GT4

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Specialized with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm Specialized your Top 10. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, 10/11 cars will go into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and choose the top 10 photos for the next poll.

Here are some fine example of how entries should be posted. No more than Two "honorable mentions" or One 400px x 300px size "Preview" image please (EXAMPLES BELOW). The rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

OR

PREVIEW

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please PM them to Specialized

I will enter this one. Just because it's something that I think all the active members should do. I'm not worried about winning, just getting a LOT of participation. We may even have two polls if the entries are good enough :)

i'll be entering this one after i decided not to put one up last week. lets see lots of pics to commemorate the 50th comp :)#

edit: here're my pics, had alot of fun getting these and i'm pretty pleased with what i managed to get.

Final

HM

opendriver19a
Does the GT4 watermark at the bottom left hand corner count?:sly:

I was very close to doing that :D

Alright, edit

Final Entry

Preview

I really like this pic.

Right for all you smart arse's wanting to use the water mark. Read the rules and you will see it says that photos must include the GT logo. Gran Turismo 4 is not a logo. :mischievous:

:lol:

Good luck guys, and get everybody to enter!

Spec

Final

I call this pic the entrance to GT world :crazy:, and what better way to enter it, than DRIFTING :mischievous: Anyway I may change it.:odd:

i think this comp will be Chalange of GT LOGO's
This Logo the bigest in the game:)
But foto not my best certanly

Final Entry:

Preview:
img01766ay.jpg

Geetown, you need the GT or GT4 logo somewhere in the shot.

DORIFTO412
hey guys im new to this forum,i've been drifting in gt for a while now, i was wondring if i can join this comp???? if so this is my entry
Sure! just read all of the rules in post #1 and you will be good to go!

It's not problem to enter. Just look at the first post for how to format your entry :)

Hiroke
FINAL ENTRY

Just a thought, but you could make the angle more open (the camera farther away), so we could actually see the car drifting. From the actual point it looks as if the car is standing still... it might make your shot look better 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back