WEEKLY DRIFT PHOTO COMPETITION - 50th BIRTHDAY - GT DRIFTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry

HM

This was pretty fun. I'll have to get into more of these. Though I'm quite sure it's not too good...yet. :sly:

EDIT: Switched on of the HM's for the final entry. :sly:

Diego440
Just a thought, but you could make the angle more open (the camera farther away), so we could actually see the car drifting. From the actual point it looks as if the car is standing still... it might make your shot look better 👍

I noted that. I actually wanted to get the GT logo to feature prominantly, hence the close shot, and to actually get it as clear as possible I had to increase my shutter speed. Unfortunately I don't have the replay saved anymore. I will see if I can change it.

Quite a nice shot JTuned, but this week's competition necessitates having a GT logo in the picture. Yours doesn't have it. :)

Entries have now closed. If you want to get a late one in then the usual pm to me should be fine. :)

Spec...

drifter4nz.png

Well my mother always said if you dont have something positive to say then dont say it at all. Me thinks i will close this thread to prevent anymore........err.......unthoughtfull posts being made

Spec....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back