SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm

full

Welcome to my TT gallery, the two-wheeled offshoot of my original slipshots. I decided
to wait until I obtained 100% in the game before starting a gallery, so that I'd have the
ability to shoot anything I wanted, and that's finally out of the way. I'll be adding
updates on a regular basis, though they will be smaller than the typical GT ones I do.
Enjoy :)
___________________________________​

Update History:
- Gallery created, BMW K1200S for a leisurely drive at El Cappy.
04.17.06 - Ducati runs into some four-wheeled chicane at Fuji.
04.23.06 - Honda's classic heads to Green Hell.
04.29.06 - Two Yamaha quarters duke it out in New York.
08.15.06 - Suzuki's four-wheeled GSX-R/4 Concept takes on its two-wheeled brother at Motegi.

Last edited:
BMW K1200S @ El Capitan

So here's the first update, nothing too spectacular, I just really enjoy the K1200S, and wanted to take it for a run around the mountains. The next update will be the last race in the game (the 8h bikes at Suzuka), since I saved my run of that race. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Great shots Slip, just as with GT4, you've managed to create some great shots with TT as well. The second shot is great, although if the road sign was just a tad clearer, it would have been prefect. Can't fault any of the other shots though.... Great start to the gallery.... (all you guys have got to stop making me jealous with all these shots... one more month till it's out here)....

Look forward to more great shots from you slip...

BTW, very cool banner too....

Oh no! Now you're here :( lol Just playin'. Awesome shots. I think you zoomed in on the bike too much and accidentally cut it off, but I'm not sure if that's a fact or not. But yeah, great set. I'm gonna have to do better in my gallery now :D

i like the 5th shot, very nice, oh, and about the banner.... Please tell me that isnt from TT, because if it is, i will quit playing video games forever and address you only as God. its freakin awesome.

Awesome Banner Slip.👍

I will be looking forward to some better updates from you in the future.

And I am edging closer and closer to having all of the races completed. Now I just have to work on challenge mode. I also have all golds in the license tests. Like you said, this game seems much easier than GT4.

Sweet, Slip. Now I'm thinking maybe you're right, two wheels are better.

Nah.

Great shots of the BMW. They're all great, but I really like the second and last.

Now that are some nice pics. And like 440 said the banner is impressive. Great job. Are you going to make seperate banner's for your updates by the way?

Ducati 999R & TVR T350c @ Fuji

(click for full size)

Update: I've never done a one-pic update before, but I figured this was enough to warrant it. Spent a few hours tidying this up, and while it isn't perfect, I am happy with it. Duke, meet Trevor :)

Syntax - Thanks :). I wanted the road sign to be out of focus for the viewer to have to think about what they're looking at, but in hindsight you're right, it is a bit too blurry. If I would've moved up a few stops it probably would be better; I just didn't want it to be perfectly clear and seems I went to the extreme.

Matt - Hahaha ;). If you're referring to the 5th shot, I actually did that on purpose; just playing with composition and things that I wouldn't normally do. I've noticed some people (like Alpha, for one) have very successful images with "unusual" cropping (as in breaking the rules and only cropping a small piece of the subject off). Plus I feel that the bikes deserve closer attention to detail right now ;).

Cuda - :lol:... thanks!

Charger - You left Challenges til the end? Odd... I was more worried about having any bikes I might need so I took them all out first (though it's worth saying the TZ250 races were the hardest in the game). Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy this update.

Vonie - I'm glad you like the last shot, because it was the first corner blur I had done in a long time, and I wanted to make it subtle :)

Sejtur - Yep, I'll be making banners for each update similar to my other gallery... I've just gotta settle the design for them ;).

Last edited:
Whooaaa, awesome **** dude, Nice. Did you photoshop them both in? or put something together from GT4 and TT and played one another. I heard you could do that...

That Ducati and TVR pic is just awesome, it works really well and looks so so good.

dude, thats is great, really impressive, BTW, it seems like the tvr would have been the base pic, and then put the ducati in, was that the case?

Really nice Photoshop shot there Slip. I like the erry, red, dark look to it. I am thinking of doing a red CBR and a red S2000 Photoshoped together into one shot. In fact, enough of thinking, I am going to do it, right now!

Honda RC162 '61 @ Nurburgring Nordschleife

Update: When I won this bike, I knew I'd be taking shots of it fairly early. It's just such an interesting bike, being so much older than anything else in the game. It also feels perfectly sorted on the 'Ring, so I tried to give the set a feeling from the game that gave me my first taste of the track: GPL. Enjoy!

Post-Script: Also, I got the banners up in the 1st post, go take a look and tell me what you think!

JMX - Thanks for stopping by, I'm glad you like it, though I wish I could pull off the GT/Valencia stuff you've done :)

Masta & Sting - Thanks!

Matt - It's all Photoshop, something tells me you wouldn't be able to mix the bikes and cars, it's limited to the tracks afaik.

Cuda - Yeah, the TVR was the base pic, but it really could've been either one (it was almost the Duke for another angle, but it didn't work as well).

Krame - Thanks a lot man 👍

440 - I look forward to the S2000/CBR combo, that should be really hot 👍

PB - That's too bad, there's a lot of interesting combos I'm sure you'd cook up.

Last edited:
Wow. Very nice pics. I really love how the tint and the overall look of the pics have a nostalgic look to them. And the banners, perfect, very nice design.

I really like this update. Great rustic feel to it, with a very cool old school racer on a historic track. The shots are all very smooth and the red colour tone is great. I personally would have de-saturated the pics just a little more for an almost b&w feel to it... but that’s just personal preference. 1,2,4,14 & 16 are my favorites. The shot at the carousel (shot 14), is great. So smooth.... very cool. 👍

Love 'em, Slip. They have that old-school feel.
It is a nice bike, too. You got some interesting angles in there.
The one blur one looks weird, though, with the sign not blurred. It looks good, though.

i really like how consistant you made the hue values! that showcases control on quality!

how fast did the old bloke make it 'round the nurburgring?

Update: This replay had been saved for a long time, the main reason I was going to experiment with the rider looking back (like #1, actually). I also have been itching to do some panos again, so decided might as well do a TT one, since I'm unsure if it's been done yet. So, enjoy!

Krame - Thanks, I was thinking of doing a bit more yellow tint, but decided that one worked better. I'm glad you like the banners too!

Syntax - That was an option (the desaturation), but I felt like I would've lost the tint I had worked so hard on getting just right, so that's why they kept the colour. I still have yet to do a b/w gallery update, so maybe that's why; I'm just afraid ;).

Matt & Cod_Father - Thanks!

Vonie - That shot with the sign unblurred was intentional, because I always noticed those signs in GT, but it seems far more suitable to have it as a focus in TT. The rider looks huge compared to the bike, though.

LMRacer - I think I made it around in about 8:30, but that's from memory and I know I wasn't pushing very hard. It probably was more than that, come to think of it. It's a very easy bike to drive, though!

Last edited:
I simply love the RC162 set - great atmosphere.

The 1st and 4th pic from the TZR250SPR '95 vs. RZ250 are excellent

great work Slip

greetz
jmx

I like these, Slip.
The third is great, as is the pano.
I like the banner thingies in the first post, too.

Last edited:
Back