slipSHOTS: GT4

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 725 comments
Good one Slipz
Very smooth and natural ... or should I say flawless?
hey ... I think you should post some of your comp entries
because your motion blur shots always look very elegant

The Civic looks great in red and the work itself flawless to my eyes. Really cool. đź‘Ť

Oh, and the DTM set was a long, long time ago, when I was still young and had some imagination... It doesn't count! :lol:

pain killer, Vonie, Streetz, and McLaren - Thanks guys!

Fallen - I'm glad you like it, your CF tutorial is what convinced me to bring the vision to reality!

Magburner - I originally planned on throwing a diffuser back there, but I decided a simpler, S2000-type rear would look good. Thanks!

Matt & R32Mania - I really wish they had too, so that's entirely why I did it :).

440 - Nope, I used FA's tutorial. It's really easy to figure out and I was happy with the results :)

Franz - Hey now, you're giving me too much credit! ;). The comp entries will all be organized soon, I've just been thinking of a way to do it. There's a heck of a lot of them :eek:

Diabolical - Pffft, it's been a year! ;). I'm entirely sure we'll continue seeing a lot of original stuff from you, you're one of the veterans around these parts :)

Enjoy!

Last edited:
awwww...now you got me all jealous..

i still havent got my TT.. :(

it always runs out of stock even if i come early.. :(

anyway,great update man..

im so jealous.. :D

Good bike choice Slipz đź‘Ť
they all look very nice because blue bike match blue background
I think the 4th shot can add a bit shadow under the bike
it feels like copy-and-paste a bike over a blurry background

You know they are running a Buell helmet design comp at playstation.com
the winner will get a real firebolt :drool:
but damn its for states residents only

anyway, how you like your TT so far? get used to its handling yet?

The second is fabulous, the rims look sensational! đź‘Ť

I was thinking of doing a helmet design for fun, and let some random US resident enter for me… The .pdf template (867kb) you get given is great because you can import it into Illustrator and separate it into layers for Photoshoping.

It’d be neat to see what people could come up with, regardless of eligibility.

TVR T350c & Ducati 999R @ Fuji

(click for full size)
___________________________________​

Update: Cross-posted from my TT gallery, I decided this is just as suitable in this gallery, and I figured not everyone's over checking the TT boards yet. So enjoy, this took some work :)

Franz - Yeah, I got used to the handling pretty quickly; I golded the licenses and took out all the challenges, then the races weren't much of a problem. I was shocked with how short the game is; 100% finished in a week :eek:. You were definitely right about the blur; I was mostly in a rush with that update ;).

ALPHA - Thanks, I was shocked with how well the rims came out in that shot as well!

Matt - Yep, got it too, though I don't like the blur I did :lol:.

Vonie - I agree, the Buell shots are far from my best, I'm glad someone agrees đź‘Ť.

Thank you to everyone else!

Last edited:
Great pic, Slip. The sunset overtones add a real atmosphere to the pics, and both car and bike are oh-so-smooth ;)
đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
I can't wait to do some stuff like this when I finally get my hands on TT :P

Wow, that's great, Slip.
The color tone is great. The only thing is that the bike looks just a little bit too big, but it's a'ight.

Very nice slipz ... love the red-orange tone :)
matching the ducati and tvr nicely
but it kinda odd to see the ducati cutting the tvr like that
really hard to explain what is happening in the shot

Update: It's not much, and I know it's not my best... but it's different, for me anyways. I tried to edit the pictures in more of JMX's, or Empty Space's, style, and I'm particularly pleased with the second shot's realism. Yes, the shots are meant to look over-exposed ;).

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I like all of them too. They're those less-PSed pictures I've begun to dig. Something about it makes them look more realistic than most, like you said. I have no idea how KMX and friends edit their pics, but they do turn out amazing. These are similar. No fancy blurs, no bright contrast, just really well-taken pictures.

Sometimes its good to mix it up and change styles a bit. The same exact style every single time gets boring. I think these pictures were definately a success!!!

The Ford GT update looks great Slip. I like the fuzzy look to them. Adds realism. I just saw one of those up close at a car show this evening. Pretty sweet.đź‘Ť

Nice to see you update your gallery again
yes ... they are very JMX and turn out nice and realistic
I just love overexposure shots :D đź‘Ť

Back