Jumps!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter megashawn
  • 47 comments
  • 5,850 views
Messages
42
Ok, so they gave us a few dirt bikes to play with, but no dirt bike track. Yes, I know they are motards, but, there isn't a single motard competition.

Anyhow, what to do with these dirt bikes, ahh, I know, find jumps!

So far I've only found a couple good jumps;
This one on trial mountain;
153f3b31dadbe9b34393b9b2d68a0a9572bb.jpeg

158522d2ebcb2805410ca7c746ab29687561.jpeg


And this one on El Capitan;
3dc412a96ab398e240f8bd8dc86c04e6c86d.jpeg


I know, its a street bike, but I can't get enough speed with a motard to air on this jump.

Anyhow, anyone know of any other good jumps?
 
Seattle Circuit





Citta di Aria





Nürburgring Nordschleife



Costa di Amalfi

 
IMG_0033.JPG
Seattle Circuit
 
Drift God ... on the pic where you're in the tree ... did you just glance off it at some point or go through it ???

Can you do the whole 'get out side the track' thing in TT???
 
Yes, this makes the game more fun, more realistic. :p You wont get to see the driver in GT most the times.
 
kaede
This one from El Capitan:scared:


Here's the helmet I'm looking for (separate thread). What's it called? How do I get it?

BTW nice air. What happened when the bike came down out of orbit?
 
SNC RX-7 RR4 (RX-7 Corsair) A / Nakano Replica Green (Shinya Nakano), the name of the helmet.

NTSC/UC
NTSC/J

I was going jump off the cliff but instead bang into the invisible wall and came down hard:banghead:
 
goixoye
Here's the helmet I'm looking for (separate thread). What's it called? How do I get it?

BTW nice air. What happened when the bike came down out of orbit?
It looks like a Shinya Nakano replica.
 

HONDA XR250 Motard @ Infineon -> <- KAWASAKI D-TRACKER @ Trial Mountain
​
 
I have lots more, but how do you post just a thumbnail instead of the full pic?

IMG_0005x.jpg
 
Boogieman
nope . . you don't . . just upload and good . . . :D

Sweet! Thanks guys.

(Now let's see if I can figure this out)
Here's mine...


And a couple that didn't go so well...
 
Here a few.

Seattle before


Seattle after


Nurburgring
 
Seattle (survived):




New York curb jump (also survivied):

 
wow, i only knew the jump at Citta d Aria. i've gotta try the other ones they look awesome.
-Citta d Aria-


frame rates a bit slow on this one...:crazy:

crazy wallride

landed, but flew straight into a wall:dunce:
 
is there a uk release date for tt???? or have i just not been informed??????
 
Yes there is. It's 26th. And there's a thread about that.

:cheers:
 
Back