Jumps!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter megashawn
  • 47 comments
  • 5,850 views
Trussii651

This pic looks awesome. I had to think about james bond or mission impossible when i saw that one.
If i look at the pic i expect the driver to take a gun and shoot while in mid-air :)
 
Hi everybody. Just got the game. Trying to get jump photos. Not so high...

 
-Laguna Seca-

this one was a bit messed up but it did a sweet corkscrew. it was hilarious to watch

scroll through them in order, you'll see what i mean--------------->
 
Here's some from Hong Kong.

 
A different view of the Citti d'Aria jump:

 
TimBrad
Scooter (barely) over Seattle :D


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of a similar feat I did in GT4 (sorry, I know it's not TT, but it is a jump):

 
a list of jumps in 1 race :)

agressive takeover ;)


ready for take off


attempt 1:


houston, we have a problem!


attempt2:


houston, we have another problem!!!
 
Seattle: Jump the back Straight

img00071su.jpg
 
****in' hell, some of these shots are hilarious. Caption competition for any of them? Suggest a pic people, and fit a caption to it

Matt
 
alpinestarhero
****in' hell, some of these shots are hilarious. Caption competition for any of them? Suggest a pic people, and fit a caption to it

Matt
 
One of the favorites from my collection. Actually gives me a realistic feel when I look at it.

 
x1pM0jCSUoiRhCFVg8JM9tvT8Y4w8AVzrBkVYSt3HVNVq6nSdMX91mPlKbkHJecZ-PslrTp4xbq7d-_Pz19Q1dePQ6M-DIqBEvI45wiPaPISfkhFBWauQ86Gi2ObfKxhknz66LVWq2_y4I


Whay!! The real life ones feel better lol! This is one of me from last year.
 
Back