a Day in the Life of John (Episode 10?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 22 comments
  • 1,494 views

sn00pie

AAAH DON'T PANIC!!!
Staff Emeritus
Messages
12,825
traincom2wf.jpg
 
That is the best thing ever and i'm being serious.

I'm cracking up here.
attachment.php
 
Emo train!!! :lol:
 
People with good eyes will have noticed the green paint at the bottom... Kwality. 👍
 
I laughed, I cried, I did some other stuff I can't mention...This one has it all! 👍
 
Look there the train the kill the Camaro. Lets go ram it with something bigger than it.
 
Thats awesome!:lol:👍
 
I've been waiting for this episode :lol: 👍

I laughed...out loud.
 
Wow, you pulled off drawing the train pretty well.

I didn't notice the green paint until PR said it. :lol:
 
Picture is not working for me. :(
 
G.T
Wow, you pulled off drawing the train pretty well.

I didn't notice the green paint until PR said it. :lol:
I thought you were in the convo when he mentioned it being there :dopey:
 
ExigeExcel
I thought you were in the convo when he mentioned it being there :dopey:
I was, but I had several conversations going at once so I never got to see it mentioned. The last bit I saw was the train being hard to draw.
 
I can see it now. :)
 
I don't want to laugh (poor MistaX), but it's funny (poor train).
 
I worry about the train more.


(MistaX doesn't care, he laughs with us. Although I'm not sure if he knows what we're laughing at ;) )
 
That's quality sn00p, pure quality. :lol:
 
Maybe that'll give MistaX something to laugh about.
Nice. 👍
 
I don't know why but that is damn good!
 
Back