Drift Photomode Competition Week 57! - Rivals Battle.

• Thread starter GM
  • 60 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

GM

George0393 + GTP_GM

GT4 Drift Photomode Competition Week 57

Welcome to the Drift Photomode Competition Week 57!

Judge - nos2.

Photoshop or other picture editing programs may not be used in any way to alter or change how the picture looks, this includes NO RESIZING.
You must post your entry in a thumbnail form, a preview may be added, but must not exeed 400x300 pixels.
Please do not ask other members to choose your entry for you.
The judge will pick the top 10 images for the poll and will pick the theme for the following week.
The judges decisions are final.
You may change your final entry once, but please state if you do so.

Any Mitsubishi Evolution or Subaru Impreza.

Any World Circuits.

September 5th - 6:00 AM London UK Time​

Just to say, it's be a great help if all of you entering could post a preview image aswell as the thumbnail, thanks.

If you have Photoshop go to:

Image>Image Size, and choose 400x300, upload it, but copy the hotlink for forums (1) code.

If you don't, on the Imageshack upload page, click the resize image box, and choose the size closest to 400x300, and copy paste the hotlinks for forums (1) code.

For a thumbnail, copy paste the thumbnail for forums (1) code.

Hope I helped :).

Final Entry

Preview
img0266pxu8.jpg

Isnt that el capitan? if so, it needs to be a world circut.

Yeah, I'll get on that, I've been blanking out all day so bear with me.

yea, me to, my first post up there was my entry but i noticed it said world circuts and made up somthing before anyone noticed.

This is starting to look pretty good! 👍

Really loving that shot Hiroke (but i have a feeling blur was used in your shot), MidnightRiot's is very good aswell, keep em coming!

I just examined it , i think its legal, you can see blur under the watermark which isnt blured

I don't know about Hiroke's shot, the grass behind the car looks slightly like Photoshopped blur, but I really can't tell.

Welcome back, slider-s15 :).

been out of the scene for a while but am getting straight back in the drivers seat. this is my Evo VIII GSR drift car at tskuba circuit but my final picture is at the twin ring montegi - west short course. enjoy! (i certainly did):sly:

final image

honourable mention

hey first entry in this comp since i just got my flash drive for skool and i made sure it worked with GT4 first so anyways onto this

FINAL ENTRY :

Honorable Mention:

Final

Preview
previewwh1.jpg

Where's yours at Spec!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back