Drift Photomode Competition Week 57! - Rivals Battle.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GM
  • 60 comments
  • 5,317 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm-- Slider S15, you're only allowed a maximum of two honourable mentions. And ChampCar, if you include a preview, you can't include honourable mentions... just a space/loading issue.
 
nice one Swift, that's in for sure :sly:

Thanks. I'm not good at all with drifting AWD. That took about 20 tries, literally. :dopey:
 
Cool to see you in Swift :lol:.
 
Final:


Preview:


First time i've entered a photo competition hehe
 
Wow, a lot of great pictures this week. 👍 I'm glad you guys liked the car requirement.
 
Wow Swift!!, Who knew you had it in you!, that's awesome!

Kickstart!!, Woowwweee, thats great aswell.
 
Final


Preview
previewwh1.jpg

​

Where's yours at Spec!!! :D
Jesus Swift, you really captured the essence of realism with that shot.👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
 
Some hot entrys guys, hope i got time to enter this week. :indiff:
 
hey wen does this comp close?

Check the very first post in this thread.

Thanks for the complements gentlemen. They are much appreciated. :cheers:

Jesus Swift, you really captured the essence of realism with that shot.👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

Please don't take the Lord's name in vain. Thanks! :D
 
I actually like this HM better than your final

I agree. Dnslon, you can switch it if you want to.
 
shouldnt the poll be up¿?
 
Read the deadline in post #1, then find out what the date is today....
 
hope i can get in this week again
 
firstly i agree with Diego440 and Swift although the final is good the second HM is better. Secondly, CCX i think that you will be in this weeks poll the last few pics of yours that I've seen are very good, so don't worry, these are very good aswell
 
Err i know im a little late but hope you can make an exception for me seeing as im only a couple of hours past the deadline. I even added a preview for you :sly:

FINAL ENTRY


PREVIEW

img0000customwi7.jpg


I must say it feels rather refreshing to be on this side of the competitions rather than hosting them, keep up the good work George 👍

Spec....
 
no exceptions, you're out!





























Just kidding man. :)
 
no exceptions, you're out!

Just kidding man. :)

I'm not! You out son! You know the rules and you're past the deadline. Better luck next time, slowpoke!!!!






heh heh :sly:
 
I'm not! You out son! You know the rules and you're past the deadline. Better luck next time, slowpoke!!!!






heh heh :sly:

Dont make me get my ban/mod stick out................................... DOH ! :lol:

Spec....
 
Competition closed, good luck everyone in the poll (if you reach it).
 
Wow, this is the most participation we've had in a while. Good luck everyone! :) And nice job with the comp george!
 
Thanks, Swift :).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back