Jovu's Gallery - Last Updated 02/06/07 - Vanquish in the Dark

• Thread starter JosX
  • 156 comments
GTP_JosX
giguigghgghghghzh1.png

Welcome to my gallery! The home of all my best GT4 shots.

Comments Welcome!

great start dude! those Evo VI shots are great and those "stoner vison" style edits look amazing!!! check out my gallery i'd like to know what you think of my style, Keep up the Great work!!!!!:sly:

Nice start, but I don't like the big edits much, because the first thing, which comes to mind for me is:

Basic filters with no multi layers.

nice angles. but the colors and stuff are a bit off to me (the last update). i kinda like the big edits. they're a bit artsy. i bet they would look good on a shirt too.

Update! Lancer over troubled Skyline.

I know the Lancer being a bit above the image not quite right but I'm gonna post it in the rally week 10 out of control competition & I had a good pic to add to.

By the way this is my first ever 2 car pic!

its a great picture they all are! however, if rally picture comp is anything like drift picture comp then you can't use a photo-shopped or edited image. if you mean the origional GTR pic then your quids in! keep up the great work and stop by my gallery some time, i'd love to know what you think!

its a great picture they all are! however, if rally picture comp is anything like drift picture comp then you can't use a photo-shopped or edited image. if you mean the origional GTR pic then your quids in! keep up the great work and stop by my gallery some time, i'd love to know what you think!
Oh damn, forgot about that. Oh well.

MK1

I know the Lancer being a bit above the image not quite right but I'm gonna post it in the rally week 10 out of control competition & I had a good pic to add to.

I don't know what it is, but this one cracks me up! :lol:

great lancer pics! great shot with the jump one, but if you vhanged the orientation, you could have got the whole of the evo in the shot.

stop by my gallery when you have the time

I've just got Photoshop so expect big things from me :D

Thanks for the comments guys.
And I don't think I've ever seen a shot of one car actually jumping over another car...I didn't think it was possible! So great work on that one too. Check out my gallery when you have the time
It's quite easy, just make a path, paste it into another image & move it around so it looks like it's jumping over another car!

UPDATE! Posibly my last gimp pics now I have Photoshop but definatly not my last gallery pics!

A day at Nurburgring.

I spent all last night & all this morning putting these together not realising it was 4 am!

I didn't quite get the M3 in the right place in pic number 4 but it still works.

Update! Rally Replicas.

Hope you like them, it took me ages to put them together. I might change my PMC entry if Im allowed to that Renault 5 Turbo.

MK1

GOD......

太强了

nice updates.u should fix the saturation/brightness of the yellow on the headlights of the renault 5, then it'll be perfect. otherwise, awesome !! love the lancer on top of the skyline too!

Back