Jovu's Gallery - Last Updated 02/06/07 - Vanquish in the Dark

  • Thread starter Thread starter JosX
  • 156 comments
  • 13,909 views
I like the latest update, but it’s good to see you have gone back to the non messing about stuff.
 
love your stuff man! looks great and you can tell through your work that you enjoyed doing it. especially the flying lister! :lol: keep it up.

check out my gallery some time!
 
Awesome mate,, Very originial:) I like it:tup: Check out my gallery sometime:)
 
Update! My first animation.
7so1.gif

I spent ages editing the image for the photoshop thread (it's still not finished) but then I thought it'd be perfect for a kill all vauxhalls animation.
 
Flying post up in my gallery!

Check it out!

By the way, your animation is funny.

Easy on it, or VW lover club will attack at any moment...
 
Errr, this is the GT4 galleries forum.
MK1
Update! My first animation.
7so1.gif

I spent ages editing the image for the photoshop thread (it's still not finished) but then I thought it'd be perfect for a kill all vauxhalls animation.
That is not a GT4 pic, therefore it does not belong here.
 
I suppose but it's just a one off.
 
MK1
Update! My first animation.
7so1.gif

I spent ages editing the image for the photoshop thread (it's still not finished) but then I thought it'd be perfect for a kill all vauxhalls animation.

ha:lol: i love that, but Daan's right
 
Well it's been a while but I've finally whipped something together :D

WRS Photo Competition Entry's

Week 85


Week 84


Week 83
 
Welcome back Golf, anyway please check out my latest PGR3 updates in my PGR3 gallery and my latest GT4 updates in my GT4 gallery.
 
I'm digging the Vette on 1 wheel, doesn't even look that unnatural.
 
Red Arrows

I put allot of work into this one, I think it came out well :)
 
Yep, it's great... One question about you gallery... shouldn't you change the name to Golf's gallery? 👍
 
Yep, it's great... One question about you gallery... shouldn't you change the name to Golf's gallery? 👍
I'm changing back to MK1 as soon as it's been a month, I don't like Golf much :)
 
Ford GT At Seattle



I thought I'd try something I've never done before, I think they look quite good.​
 
so do i:drool:
 
Strange, none-the-less creative. Not that bad.
 
Thanks for the comments, I'm getting into the stride again :)
 
Sauber C9



I'm particularly pleased with the first pic, I spen almost 2 hours cleaning it up. The Sauber C9 is a great photomode car that I'll defiantly use again.​
 
You have done really well on the first shot.
 
the first shot of the Sauber is amazingly real! good work!
 
Thanks allot guys! The comments are appreciated.
 
Very well done, the first shot is fantastic. A bid of advice, add a bit of contrast to them, especially the last photo to eliminated the "blending" of the car with the track.
 
Thanks for the tip 👍 I've just noticed a error I made on the 1st pic, the place where I removed the watermark looks a bit out of place :(
 
Back