why you shouldnt show off in a car park

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holdenhsvgtsr
  • 20 comments
  • 1,435 views
Wow, that's really dumb. Both of those muppets totally deserved that to happen to them.
 
that's good stuff.

i'm really surpised they actually said "pwnage".
 
Hmm. So I guess there is a good reason why the 3000GT weighs a million pounds.
 
That made me laugh, because I've seen something like that happen before. It's sad that there's so many posers in the world.
 
I stopped watching when I heard the fartcan of that civic. ew.
 
That was a good way to start a Friday morning. I had a good laugh with that one. :sly:
 
:lol: 👍

Funny stuff
 
Is that a short version? I posted a link to the whole video in the drifting thread on the Opinions board.
 
laughage. i feel sorry for the cars being owned by such dumb idiots
 
i have one thing to say:
HERES YOUR SIGN
 
A couple of those guys seem to be generally intellignt on how stupid the whole idea was. For example, the guy who says "hit Vtec" seems to have knowledge that the Civic was such a high-strung windbag, as does the guy joking about the negative camber. And telling the Civic owner how to use a clutch? Classic.
I also love how the 3000GT essentially dented the bumber while destroying the Civic entire rear suspension.
 
Welcome to Texas, Exige. That was hilarious. I would've given a copy of the video to the police, though. Too bad the kid didn't get their plates on film.
 
A couple of those guys seem to be generally intellignt on how stupid the whole idea was.
The story I heard was that the filmers were all Chevy guys from an LS1 get-together in an adjacent parking lot. They saw the Civic guy playing Takumi and figured hilarity was bound to ensue sooner or later, so they strolled over to be there when it happened.
 
Gotta love these guys. At least they could find an EMPTY parking lot for pete's sake.

Still, they deserve it for being so dumb.
 
Oh my gosh. That was hysterical! Oooooh those "import" guys. I can never get enough of their stupidity!
 
Oh my gosh. That was hysterical! Oooooh those "import" guys. I can never get enough of their stupidity!

Watch what you type, bud. I'm an "import" guy, but you'll never catch me pulling some stupid stunt, like the one shown above.
 
Back