Wedsport Celica
Supra JGTC
2000GT 1967

Trial
Celica

TVR
Tamora
T350C

But, i'm pretty much sure there are more. Do you know any, place them here and they will be added to the list. This might come in handy for a lot of Photomode users who don't have Photoshop or anything, or just for PMC people.

Last edited:
Infiniti G35 is fairly solid, SVT Mustang aint too shabby, most NSX's don't seem to need a whole lot of cleanup.

I don't really understand what this topic is about, what do you mean by well textured cars? Aren't all cars in GT4 created with the same amount of polygons?

I don't really understand what this topic is about, what do you mean by well textured cars? Aren't all cars in GT4 created with the same amount of polygons?

Meaning wich cars won't need a lot of cleanup, so less blotches and rainbows on your car.

Always thought the Subaru Impreza Rally Car '99 (Thin rectangle lights) was a very well textured car.

It's not about the amount of polygons, the quality of the 3D model doesn't matter a bit if the texture files have been made poorly.

- R -

definately not the aussie cars, they look crud compared to most
i wonder why

I have to disagree on this here:

The Holden Monaro CV8 is actually looking pretty nice. The door lines are well intact when viewing it on a PC screen. Cars like the Saleen S7 should not be on this list, to me, it's one of the most horific textured cars ever!

Tunervision, are you sure on all of those, that's a big list. If you say all, can you list them? I'll put the vipers on the list for now.

Tunervision, are you sure on all of those, that's a big list. If you say all, can you list them? I'll put the vipers on the list for now.

Theres plenty to list but the ford gt's look nice.
Honda Civics (the newest one looks the cleanest out of all though)
Honda/Acura NSX's (including jgtc's and other nsx race cars)
Honda Integra Type-R DC5 and lm touring car
1995-1998 Honda preludes look nice
New s2000s from amuse looks fine to me
Honda del sol looks just like the one in real life
Honda S500-S800 are good
All skylines (not listing all 55 of them :lol: ) except the r32 gtr
mitsubishi FTO's 1997-1999 and the LM racecar version is even better
All Mitsubishi Lancers except the Lancer IC Turbo (old one)
Mazda RX-8 II concept and race car looks well polished
Mazda 6 touring car
All RX-7's
ASL garaiya and garaiya jgtc
All subaru sti's

Ill add more and check more cars when I have some time I'm about to go to Queens and visit someone. BTW BMW's and Mercedes Benz's Looks Awesome :)👍

I wouldn't say that all Skylines are well textured, at least the R32 models have such horrible taillights that that feature alone marks them as poorly textured in my books. The doorlines are also pretty awful. 👎

- R -

I wouldn't say that all Skylines are well textured, at least the R32 models have such horrible taillights that that feature alone marks them as poorly textured in my books. The doorlines are also pretty awful. 👎

- R -

Ohh yeah I never thought I could forget that... Then I forgot it. They looked way better in GT3 IMO. :dunce:

Skylines + Mine's Skyline look great. The Evo VIII MR looks good, the Ford GTs, Saleen S7, Shelby Cobra all good. The STi Sports Wagon looks amazing, Spec-C great.

skyline2008fx5.jpg

The S2000, and Toyota Supra RZ on the other hand......................... yuck.

The list has been updated! Thanks for the contributions, and certainly.. keep contributing here!

- R -

OK so my next update will be a black R32...

The S2000 isn't that bad, only the rooflines and lines on the hood look awfull but apart from that, it looks really well done 👍

Back