GT4 Randomiser!

• Thread starter kekke2000
  • 55 comments

kekke2000

Premium
Sweden
Sweden
kekke2000
This is a little program to randomise a track and a car in GT4. I made it for totally randomized quick races. But you can use it anyway you want.

gt4rnder7.jpg

Changes 1.0-1.1
- Reverse Tracks added
- Viewable in Task Bar
- Minimize button added
- Spelling issues fixed

Changes 1.1-1.2
- Photo Travel added
- Small design fixes

Changes 1.2-1.3
- New Icon Added
- Car Info Added
- Track Info Added
- Test Course, Beginners Course and Las Vegas Drag Strip Added

If you have any questions or ideas please contact me :) 👍

All files can be found on http://www.kekke2000.be/random

Last edited:
I like it, plain and simple! It will come in handy when I can't think of what to test next. Nice work! 👍

Thanks dude! This will come in damn handy for idea's for next updates!

Edit: +rep

Thanks for the comments :D I just realized that i forgot the Reversed Tracks... I'll add those and upload a new one...

edit: DONE!

That doesn't matter that much except for Tracks like Citta di Aria.
Give me a PM if you did that or something :)

Edit: Can you add Phototravel Locations too?

very nice program.
very fun races to :D

grand canyon with the clk-gtr race car :D
Tahito with the penzoil nismo
and a nice one on the ring with a mugen s2000 ;)

Very interesting idea and a neat little program. I am sure I will use it if I run out of ideas for photos. Good job kekke, +rep. 👍

Nice application 👍.

I think with the filesize that small it is better if you upload it as attachment.

My suggestion would be:
- race category, road car or race car
- track category, tarmac or rallly or endurance
- hp category
- drivetrain category, FR or RR or FF or 4WD or MR

if you need car list with hp, use attachment

edit: attachment removed

Nice application 👍.

I think with the filesize that small it is better if you upload it as attachment.

My suggestion would be:
- race category, road car or race car
- track category, tarmac or rallly or endurance
- hp category
- drivetrain category, FR or RR or FF or 4WD or MR

if you need car list with hp, use attachment

that would be nice, but my program is not based on any database, just a list of cars with numbers 1,2,3,4 e.t.c... So to make that i would need to go through every car every time i want to add a new category. My lazyness says that it's easier to click RANDOMISE multiple times :)

i need your opinion on this one... right now there are some courses that are not added to the program...

Las Vegas Drag Strip
Test Course
Gymkhana
Motorland
Beginner Course

is it a good idea to add Motorland and Beginners Course? Test Course is so boring and the rest is only avalible in GT Mode.

What do you think?

I'd say add em all except for Gymkhana, because that one doesn't have a replay or photomode option.

Great stuff, but I would suggest to make this as a Firefox plugin :)
A plain old exe scares some people, plus what if I am a Linux or a Mac guy? :)

--

Great stuff, but I would suggest to make this as a Firefox plugin :)
A plain old exe scares some people, plus what if I am a Linux or a Mac guy? :)

--

i have no idea how to do that... the only thin i know is basic VB Code which as far as i know only exports to EXE

Aint this a bit of a random subject kekke?

:P

Hehe thanks, it's very usefull I bet. As much as I want to be random, it's very difficult. This will be a good help :)

you can add car info about the car selected too, you don't have to use database. You just need to create many list, list for hp, list for drive train, list for weight, etc. Whenever your randomizer pick a number, you get the car name from carlist, hp from hplist, etc.

you use array isn't it? using two dimensional array you can merge all that list. or using struct/type/record to hold all that in an one dimensional array.

you can add car info about the car selected too, you don't have to use database. You just need to create many list, list for hp, list for drive train, list for weight, etc. Whenever your randomizer pick a number, you get the car name from carlist, hp from hplist, etc.

you use array isn't it? using two dimensional array you can merge all that list. or using struct/type/record to hold all that in an one dimensional array.

actually i use easier ways than that, it's just randomize if then else

edit: i will start to work on a little "Car Info" window... will take time though :P i'll b-spec some races while im at it :P

I've been working with the program all day and there will probably be a few days more before the next release... now it's time for a brake

i don't think you will be disappointed

Back