GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
installp.jpg

Yeah... I think its fake lads..

I did find it funny he created this with a rather obvious typo ( as there only were a few words to get wrong ), if he actually wanted to trick people in believing it was genuine that sure backfired.:lol:

Edit, I think he actually corrected the typo on his site as the screen now reads "Installing", too late dude, too late...

Irony:
I was trying to be a bit funny myself, but the spell check corrected my deliberate "funy" typo... Edited the post meanwhile. LOL

That install screen is fake.How can it be 22% percent when it's obviously more than that?I'd say it's about 40-45% not 22%.

EDIT: whoops! i didn't see the line go that far. sorry!

Although your initial view could be correct if it were on 2 discs. All irrelevant of course as it's quite clearly fake.

The comments suggesting that using the creator's personal information from his site are more than a bit concerning however. Anyone who would do that or even thinks that that is appropriate needs to sit down and take a good look at themselves.

I bet some crazy hardcore GT fans appreciate it more ;)

Let's not get involved ourselves but it sure seems quite stupid ( and therefore funny in itself ) to create a false GT5 related image ( I initially thought he might intentionally put a typo in there so people would know it was fake, but changing it after it's spread around the web made it from potentially funny into a tragic failure ) aimed purely to get attention for his site I guess and then host it from that site which displays his e-mail and phone number which is just asking for trouble.

Well done, it could have been some sort of good "viral" advertising to a/his site. Something I don't agree with, not in here.

This way it was just a lame prank, but...

We're all very impatient (at the very least) to get our hands on the game. This will mess with those feelings which may trigger some "exaggerated reactions" from some of the most "impatient" ones.

Just sayin'...

I have neither the time nor the inclination, nor am I one of the crazy hardcore. Just thought it was a silly move.

Sorry I didn't mean you but was speaking more in general, indeed just a silly prank and no need for any childish "payback".
Although if you play with fire, you're gonna get burned ( by which I mean the consequences of his action are entirely his responsibility, he shouldn't be surprised when seeking attention he gets attention back especially when putting your personal details on the site for everyone to see ).

lol this reminds me of a dude who came here pretending to be a PD employee and gave out fake info on the game which lead to a huge hoo haa in this forum. Wonder if he still is a member? Anyone else remember that?

Small impressions from the CR-Z NY event

Hey guys just so you know Honda is holding a special event at Times Square NY on street lvl and guess what game is there? Yup GT5 using the 3D setup on 5 race pods. Something caught my eye on one of the pods just before the race started. It was drizzling rain on the track menu screen but it did not rain in the race. Before I sat down to play one of the host told me this is one of many builds. This one did have tire marks though. AI is damn impressive and fights you all the way.

Credit to RavenFox from NeoGAF.

He mentioned that Suzuka was the course that it was drizzling on.

lol this reminds me of a dude who came here pretending to be a PD employee and gave out fake info on the game which lead to a huge hoo haa in this forum. Wonder if he still is a member? Anyone else remember that?
Yes, and after that he pretended to be forgiven. Never gonna happen :lol:

You do know that's a ticker running in the background (being reflected onto the screen).

No no no. Look at the shadows. Not the reflections on the TV. The shadows seem to be unfinished for this car. They are jagified. Could be the 3D effects doing it or just an unfinished build of the car or just something else.

Back