GT5 Prologue Car List

• Thread starter kekke2000
  • 87 comments
kekke2000, keep up the good work 👍

Just put the number before the car name so we can make a count.

This is a good thread, but the truth is, it has already been done somewhere else, so, to be honest I would not be suprised if this thread gets closed!

Edit: Nope, sorry, my mistake. That is the car list for the actual GT5, and this is for prolouge. Sorry, my mistake!

Questions:

What Lance Delta is it, Evoluzione? Integrale?
What Elise is it? 111R?

The cars are a Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo1 and a Lotus Elise Sport 190.

Keep up the good work 👍

Now we have 20 .... what about the other 20 cars?
would they be tuned version like GTHD? I hope not!
I think it is possible they will carry all the cars from GTHD to GT5P
also we have seen Bandai SC430 race car recently, but not sure if it will be included

Someone wake me up when anything else British gets added to the list (!Elise, !Tuscan). :D

Um? Where are the VW Golf, Daihatsu Copen, and Suzuki Swift Sport coming from?

EDIT: Scratch that, I see the Copen and Swift are in the scans. Still haven't seen a Golf though.

Um? Where are the VW Golf, Daihatsu Copen, and Suzuki Swift Sport coming from?

EDIT: Scratch that, I see the Copen and Swift are in the scans. Still haven't seen a Golf though.

Believe its on a scan aswell.

Now i'm typing anyway, didnt PD wanted to have the cars who won the SuperGT/JGTC series. Did the Banzai car was champion last year?

Seeing that Golf graphic (nearly) full size, I have only one complaint... no tyre squidge. That or someone's a bit overenthusiastic with the footpump at PD. :)

These are the cars from GT:HD, the ones in red are missing from your list.

1995 Suzuki Cappucino
1989 Mazda Eunos Roadster
2004 Honda Integra Type R
1996 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR
2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe
2005 Lotus Elise 111R
1994 Nissan SKYLINE GT-R Vspec II
1995 Toyota Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car
2006 Ferrari 599

There is also these 2 Subarus:

Road Car:
https://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=5&pos=103

Rally Car:
https://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=5&pos=83

Add all those to your list and you have 31 cars. 9 more and you are there

Just beacuse they were in GT:HD that doesn't mean they will be in GT5:P, it might be likely that they'll be in but it's certainly not a definite. Also 40 is not the number set for GT5:P, it's around 40 cars, it could be 38, it could be 42 ;).

Don't forget, just like GT4:P, cars seen in GT5:P are not necessarily driveable. We had plenty of AI cars in GT4:P that you could not actually drive yourself.

That's true, and a good point actually. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

Good god, they have the Ferrari in there, I'm gonna pee my self with excitment, whoops to late. ''Mum, get the mop, i've just had an accident''. Wait a minute did I just type that...

dohhomer.gif

P.S: I rember some of the undrivable cars that the AI could drive in GT4:P, there was a Nissan Bluebird sedan from the 1960's, a Toyota WOODONE Supra, one of the many race cars we could not drive and some others, I will have to check sometime!

I thought there was only going to be 16 cars in GT5:P according to the press release?
16 cars on a track, 40 cars in the game.

I made the same mistake at first and mentioned it to my friend and he pointed out my error.

Originally posted by Skid Mark 33
P.S: I rember some of the undrivable cars that the AI could drive in GT4:P, there was a Nissan Bluebird sedan from the 1960's, a Toyota WOODONE Supra, one of the many race cars we could not drive and some others, I will have to check sometime!

Actually you can drive the Woodone supra in GT4P (and IMO it's the best sounding car of all GT series and it's a shame it sounds completely different in GT4).

You're probably confusing it with the other 2 supras that first appeared in GTConcept: au Cerumo and Esso Ultraflo

Back