• Thread starter Stevisiov
  • 13 comments

Stevisiov

GTP_Sigma
Premium
United Kingdom
England, Warwickshire
GTP_Sigma
I have seen that there was a GT4 prologue sub-forum. Now there is the GT5 forum but I think with GT5 Prologue is not far away, still waiting for an official release date, perhaps now would be a good time to add a new sub forum, I noticed that car master lists and track lists are around so perhaps it would be a good idea. I am sure it has crossed your mind at some point. 👍

It was not so much an idea, it was rather a reminder, with the new server change things generally being busy, I would imagine it is not hard for these things to go unnoticed, thus slipping the net, perhaps it has not been created yet on purpose, I just thought I would make sure.👍

I haven't exactly decided the way I want to manage the GT5 forum. While I have major sub-divisions planned closer to the release of the new game, I also want to wait and see how closely Prologue is integrated into the final release of the full game. I don't really trust Polyphony's product or brand development plans like I used to.

Well browsing through the various sections we have and the anticipation of the official GT5 Prologue release, with the demo being out for the Japanese version and many threads arising with videos, information, and etc. The whole Gran Turismo 5 and Gran Turismo 5 prologue/demo should be separated just as GT4 Prologue is separated from GT4 :) don't you all agree? :dopey:

I think a GT5 Prologue thread should definitely be created...

Put all the GT5P and GT5P Demo stuff from the GT5 thread in it aswell as all the GTHD Demo Forum stuff...

That will tidy everything up!

Robin

Thanks daan.

Yes i agree with Robin. If you take a look at the GT5 section now, it looks hideous with new threads concerning the demo and other information about the official GT5P release and with GT5P and GT5 being seperate things, the sub forums should be separate as well :nervous:

I'd like the GT5:P to be on it's own sub-forum.

But I also have to say that the reason the GT5 forum looks so messed up now is mainly because almost everyone that has a problem with the demo (doesn't matter if there is already a thread for each of the problems encountered) or even finds any link to "new" information on the game starts a new thread with it.

Latest Posts

Back