Video Request(s)

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
nk4e
Just looking at two threads asking for Basic Video(s) and Ghost drifting. It has seems to me that people aren't happy with the skill and time it takes to make those videos. But also the amount of skill it takes to get certain angles, or take turns. If you want anything request that you want to see in a video, post it here. If you are new to the site, and you want your own video thread. Please make one thread for all your videos.

I know that I haven't played GT4 in awhile so I will try to fill out the Ghost Replay posted here

Agreed, we dont need to take up space just because we want one type of video. This is a great idea for all the new guys to the site
Way to go man.👍

hey guys sounds like a good idea you have thought up:tup: hope it starts a strong topic in this unusual break of posters in the drift forum.
if i understanded you correctly do you mean that we can request a video that has what we ask for in it? eg: drift the whole corner of the test course.

Renoff

hey guys sounds like a good idea you have thought up:tup: hope it starts a strong topic in this unusual break of posters in the drift forum.
if i understanded you correctly do you mean that we can request a video that has what we ask for in it? eg: drift the whole corner of the test course.

Renoff

If thats what you mean, its doesnt have vids, but I kinda had something started
here

Just looking at two threads asking for Basic Video(s) and Ghost drifting. It has seems to me that people aren't happy with the skill and time it takes to make those videos. But also the amount of skill it takes to get certain angles, or take turns. If you want anything request that you want to see in a video, post it here. If you are new to the site, and you want your own video thread. Please make one thread for all your videos.

I know that I haven't played GT4 in awhile so I will try to fill out the Ghost Replay posted here

Agree with you, RB20DET Powered are probably my last one for a long time for reason you mentioned.

Gonna recycle this thread since it seems that the brief discussion ended a few months ago.

Due to the number of broken links in the Drift Video Directory, I'd ask you to post here if there is a particular video you are looking for but can't find because the file is no longer hosted.

Back